• Unfortunate but true.

I am not saying that poorer kids are less able to learn but they just lack as much access to better education.
    Wealthy parents can afford better schools. Instead of sending their kids to a public school that can only afford to pay low wages to teacher, many of the best private schools can afford to pay a lot more. Obviously if your one of the best in your field of teaching, you would rather work at a place that pays more. This is also true for higher education such as college. The better teachers they have, the more they can charge students to attend their school. Wealthy parents can pay much higher tuition so their kids get a better education. Sure, you could apply for and get scholarships but you may not get them and you may have to work while attending collage to pay for things that the scholarship does not cover or to start paying back student loans. This would limit the amount of time you can study so would likely lead to lower grades or even failing.
    I would guess that many wealthy families tend to have kids that follow in their footsteps. It would be easy to see how the child of a Lawyer, may pursue a law career, a child of a politician may pursue a political career, and so on. This could be due to parental pressure but could also be because the parent has much knowledge in the field and may share it with their child.
    Many if not most wealthy people got that way by being more intelligent. The higher your I.Q. The more likely you are to become wealthy. Though it has not been conclusive, some state that a higher I.Q.'s could be genetic. Much like other aspects of a person, hair color, height, etc, some statistics lean toward higher I.Q. Scores to be genetic. This is not saying that kids with lower I.Q. Scores can't get good grades but it would be harder for them.

• Yes they are

I wrote a speach on this and there is many reason why this is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, tttttttttt rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    uuuuuuuuuuuuu eeeeeeee. Now this is just my opion so just really think about it and see we are right so ya. I hope this changes your opion.

• There isn't a correlation.

While it is true that richer kids tend to have access to more educational resources than poor kids, you don't have to be rich to be smart. I would argue that poor kids might even be more imaginative in order to get over the fact that they are poor. Yes and NO

• Because fmrnigerianpresiden isrich

No poor student are more intelligent than rich kid because they are more kindly than other rich kid. No no no no no no no no g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg

• Because fmrnigerianpresiden isrich

• Because fmrnigerianpresiden isrich

• Because fmrnigerianpresiden isrich

• No Way People!

I might as well say the opposite! Rich kids get so much electronics, so there not spending time on there homework! Of course that's not entirely true either...

Its almost like a stereotype! Like Asians are smart! Like Black people like fried chicken! Like Mexicans are lawn mowers! That Islanders eat too much spam!

• Actually, the other way around.

Poor kids are more willing to learn, and become smarter than other people because they want a better life, and because they want more luxuries. They try to strive for the top and even do beyond most kids because they are in harsh conditions. I'd say poor kids are smarter than rich kids.

• Poor kids have an intelligence equivalent to rich kids

I completely disagree with this statement as i believe that poor kids, due to being poor, are even more determined than rich kids to study and get a good job, as they are determined to have a good life. Rich kids, because they have everything in life, they dont appreciate the education they have been offered, and therefore most likely wont bother to study as they know they will always have what they want

• Availability of education does not determine intelligence

Just because someone can't get an education does not mean that they are dumber than those who can. It just means that they are unable to unlock their potential. While it is true that having a good education makes it easier to be successful, success is not a measure of how smart you are.

• Rich children are not smarter than poor children.

It shouldn't matter if your enconomic structure is low or high to be "smarter" or "dumber". Yes it's true, most people who have the money to pay for private schools ( which are known to have better students, grades, teachers ect.) will tend to send there children to the schools. But does it really matter if what kind of schools students attend? It's really up to the student to determine if the education level is high or low. For example, if the student is poor, but enjoys to learn, they will most likely get good grades. If the student is rich, and the student does not like to learn, they will most likely get bad grades. Also, private and public schools have the same teaching methods along with the same text books and worksheets. So all that's differnt is what they call the schools

Forthelulz says2015-07-19T03:04:15.617
The way I see it, poorer kids are less well-educated than rich kids.