Are poorly reviewed Congresses actually a sign of effective governance?

• Congress should cause headwinds

Congress and the President should not always agree on everything because that would cause less checks and balances. The more laws that are passed then that means the less freedoms that the general population has. Usually gridlock in Washington is good for the country. The media does not like gridlock.

• Poorly Reviewed Congresses

I personally think that it is because if a congress is getting badly reviewed the people surrounding the area which the congress resides is not supported by the people in that area. I would recommend asking your people what they think should happen in the area rather then making decisions for them without their imputs.

• No, our Congress is pitiful.

A Congress that is poorly reviewed and rated is probably not doing its job and its members are pretty much looking out for their own interests and re-elections. That is what is going on with the Congress in the United States right now and it is not governing effectively at all.

• Poorly reviewed congresses sign of effective goverance?

I don't believe it is because if a congress is getting badly reviewed the people surrounding the area which the congress resides is not supported by the people in that area. I would recommend asking your people what they think should happen in the area rather then making decisions for them without their imputs.

• Not at all

No, if the congress is poorly reviewed, then they are not an effective government, since that means that they are doing something wrong that is making the people mad, when they are supposed to be made happy by the government, who is only working to help them out a lot.