• It does seem to help

Regardless of what you want to believe doctors believe that it helps: http://www.Webmd.Com/balance/features/can-prayer-heal or
    http://www.Healthsearches.Org/Categories_of_Q&A/Integrative_&_Alternative_Medicine/1305.Php these are not Christian sites but they do show that prayers help your body heal. We may not understand how this works or why, for me I trust God and believe he helps but even those who do not believe get help.

• God does not exist and im an atheist.... You go back back where you were before birth... You a accident evolutionary cycle

Therefore, as in Proof #1, one of two things must be happening:

God is imaginary.
    God does exist, but he never answers prayers. Unfortunately, God is defined by the Bible to be a prayer-answering being. The contradiction between the reality of God and the definition of God proves that God is imaginary.
    Prayer does not work because God is completely imaginary. A CONTRADICTION CAN'T EXIST BECAUSE THIS IS IMPERFECT LIE... SO GOD DOES NOT EXIST

If the Bible is literally true, then something is seriously amiss. Simply look at the facts. In Matthew 7:7 Jesus says:
    Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

• Not in a physical sense

Prayer has no direct effect on the real world. If it did it would be reflected in a number of sectors from death rates to wealth. Prayers may be beneficial in the way that they comfort some people but on the whole prayers are in fact dangerous. I myself know people who have denied themselves medical treatment on the basis that the power of prayer will be sufficiant to heal them. I dont doubt that plenty of people have died or otherwise been harmed because they put their lives in the hands of prayer and fatih.

People who beleive in the power of prayer also use a strange form of logic. If something seemingly goes their way it is seen as a sign that God has answered their prayers but if things go the other way God must just not be listening or working in mysterious ways. I mean how many times are prayers going to go unanswered or appear to happen in a way that implied no special attention from a deity before people realise that prayer is a waste of time.