• Yes they are

I can't tell you how many times I have heard preachers say that God has provided wealth for them because they are special. Now don't get me wrong, I am not against preachers obtaining wealth but not at the expense of their congregation. If you are flourishing, so should your flock. If parishioare struggling to pay rent or keep their homes, while you're driving to church in a Bentley, something is very, very wrong.

• Yes, there is a big disconnect with their position and reality.

I don’t think people should have to pay for another man or woman to read the Bible to them or tell them how to live or help people get to God. Many pastors have become “brokers” between people and God. This is not needed. It is also saying that the average Christian is not capable of living in God without the aid of another person.

• God is Not For Profit

A preacher should act like a priest does, taking a monastic oath and living frugally. Anything that a person makes as a preacher he should give back to the poor. There are many preachers that live in mansions with pools and drive fancy cars. That is not how Jesus lived and that is not the way preachers should live.

• Yes, some preachers are becoming too money hungry.

Although there are many wonderful preachers, pastors and other religious leaders, some are becoming quite money hungry. Luxurious churches and living accommodations, extravagant lifestyles, and expensive vehicles should not be paid for by hard working people who support some preachers. Money should be given to the poor and needy, and otherwise used to support God's work. Some religious leaders need to re-examine their faith and get back to doing God's work.