• Yes But Not all the time

I have been a die hard sports fan for my entire life, and have seen my fair share of suspicious events and endings. I believe that fixes are relevant in all sports. Ranging from Nascar all the way to Major League Baseball and the National Football League, there's examples from them all. Starting in the 2009 ALDS featuring the New York Yankees and Minnesota Twins. A ball was hit down the left field line by Twins catcher Joe Mauer a mile fair. With the umpire's eye directly on the line, he continued to point his arm towards his left, indicating the ball was foul. I'm not saying that the Twins would have won the series, however players and teams feed off momentum, and that was a momentum killer. The NFL is always having ticky tacky calls in every game and the NBA saw that ref who was betting on games that he was working. Nascar, in 2011 saw an unbelievable finish to the season by Tony Stewart to win the championship by winning three of his last four races. The key to all of this is the impact sports have on the casual fan. If something exciting and astonishing is taking place, the sport is going to draw more fans. If not they are losing fans and money.

• Sport is business

There's too much money and power at steak to let 22 football (soccer) players play to win a game at free will. These players are skilled but are brainwashed when chosen for the big time. They become puppets for the monopoly and If they don't swear to secrecy they're blackmailed.

• Professional sports are fixed.

After recent revelations about doping and drug use among professional athletes, it is clear that the entire industry is corrupt beyond repair. It is possible and perhaps even likely that professional sports matches are fixed for the profit of certain third parties. Cheating at the Olympics, for example, has been proven in the past.

• Professional sports are fixed.

Professional sports are fixed. I think some of the professional sports such as boxing is fixed. I do not think football or baseball is fixed. It just depends on what sport we are talking about. Everybody knows that when you watch a boxing match that it is rigged and most of the action you see is faked.

• Yes it is in someways

Its just entertainment I watch wwe yea some times its like he did not even hit them but they really wrestle then I watch soccer and ilove soccer I watch play and live soccer but some of the injures look fake wwe is real those guys are strong and they get hurt

• It is fixed

Go rewatch Steelers vs Chargers 2008 with Polomalu's INT. Research the spread on that game and watch it unfold. Anyone that thinks it doesnt happen is being naive. Every sport known to man has been been fixed at one time or another so to say it doesnt happen is ludicrous.

• Sports Ain't Fixed

Cos They Don't Pay Me! DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH = = = = = = = = = = =

• No they are not fixed

No, I do not think that professional sports are fixed. I think they athletes work hard to make sure that they will win, and that the deciding winning team is determined by fate and which side plays the hardest. It would be too hard to fix sports and also keep it a secret.

• It's just a game

Although there are occasions where cheating has occurred, they are far and few between. Ultimately, professional sports are not fixed, and the outcome of the game is never determined but for the ability of the players, the teamwork involved, and the abilities of the coach to bring the whole thing together.

• Professional sports are not fixed.

Professional sports are not fixed. While many athletes earn huge paychecks for the little jobs that they do, the games that they play are not fixed or rigged. They are playing as hard as the people next to them, and they want their team to win more than anything else.

• No they are not.

Professional sports are not fixed as a whole. Some individuals may try and make it that way, but it is not fair to suddenly through every sport under the bus and say they all are. The athletes try very hard and work very hard to do their best and get somewhere with their team.

• No, professional sports are not fixed.

Professional sports such as soccer, hockey, and football take such skill and athleticism it would be difficult to fix them. Even if the end result is fixed, there would be no ensure that the other team would be able to rise to the level necessary to beat the team trying to lose.

• Not in general but there are some shady coaches.....

No I do not think professional sports are fixed. However I do know there are some college and Professional coaches that will try and fix games like deflating balls and instructing players to do thing's that are not justifiable. Overall I would say many coaches and teams are honest and fun to watch.

Anonymous says2013-06-20T13:22:18.147
SPORTS have ALWAYS been FIXED SPEAKING of the NBA MLB,NHL, and the nfl, the SUMMER OLYMPIC GAMES have ALWAYS been TOTALLY DIFFERENT, because those GAMES have NEVER AT ALL FIXED.