Are proper safety protocols in place in the oil shale industry?

• yes they are

Yes, I do think that a lot of good safety procedures are done every single day in this industry. I think that it is good that on a gas pad that they have to all wear a hard hat and wear a fire retardent suit, as will as be careful.

• Yes, proper safety protocols are in place in the oil shale industry.

Proper safety protocols are in place in the oil shale industry. I believe this is because strict regulations and laws have made it very safe for companies to implement oil pipelines to distribute oil in a safe manner. Many regulations exist in the industry for the sole purpose of exercises correct usage and maintenance of equipment. Furthermore, many regulations are also in place to dictate the order of actions should an accident occur. For these reasons, proper safety protocols are in place in the oil shale industry.

I believe that the current safety protocols in the oil shale industry are all proper. There hasn't been any evidence to argue otherwise. While I think there will always be issues and trouble with accidents, I think that everything is being done to help best prevent such matters from occuring.

• There is a lot of regulation.

Yes, proper safety protocols are in place in the oil shale industry, because there is already a great deal of regulation. Proper protocols include monitoring by the Environmental Protection Agency, and regulations that ensure the safety of people working in the industry and the people and animal life nearby. Any more regulations would be crippling.

• Yes. Oil pipelines are more safe now

I think that oil pipelines are a lot more safe now than they were
    before. I think that there have been a lot more technological advances
    to make them so. And stricture rules and regulations have made the act
    of installing and maintaining them a lot better for the safety of the
    environment.