• Public schools are really public.

Public schools are open and free to the entire community and are therefore indeed public. Public schools may not serve all of the community well and/or be desirable to many segments of the population, but it would be difficult to argue that they are not public. They are open to all and thus really public.

• Yes, they are open to everyone.

Yes, public schools are really public, because they are for all of the people. Anyone can attend a public school simply by living in the district. There are no special requirements in order to be selected to go to the public school. Public schools are for anyone present who wants to enroll.

• Yes it doesn't get more public

Public schools are in fact very public. They are open to every student in the area, so open to the public. They are funded by tax payers money so they are part of the public. They are subject to government regulations as well. Public schools are just as they say, public.

• Yes They're Public

Yes, public schools are really public. Regardless of where you live, you will be part of a school district and that gives your children access to an education. The only requirement to attend the school is proper documentation, proper age, and residency in the school district. No payments are owed for the education. It is funded through taxes.

• Of course they are.

Since I'm an American, I can only speak to the American public school system. That is a system that is paid for by taxpayer money. It's a system that's governed by local school education boards, which have members of the community elected to them. It is, in every sense of the word, public.

• No i dont think so

Most people I know can't afford to go to a public school. They're very expensive and very selective about who they pick. Normal secondary schools will allow anyone to join, and they're "public" (except the state funded faith schools, which I think should not be state funded), but public schools allow only the rich to attend

• No, of course not

Most people I know can't afford to go to a public school. They're very expensive and very selective about who they pick. Normal secondary schools will allow anyone to join, and they're "public" (except the state funded faith schools, which I think should not be state funded), but public schools allow only the rich to attend.