• No, pumpkin flavored products are not getting out of control.

Every year, right around this time of year, innumerable pumpkin-flavored food products start to pop up. Anyone over the age of five likely knows exactly what it is when they start to see the signs: ads for Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes, sales for frozen pumpkin pies on display at the grocery store, and just about any other pumpkin based food product you could dream of. For those who don't enjoy pumpkin flavor, all of this could seem like overkill. But for those who love the flavor, there can never be enough pumpkin!

• There are so many because people like them.

I do not think that pumpkin flavored products are getting out of control. The main reason they are so popular is because people must enjoy buying them, for the flavour, and to celebrate Halloween. If people stopped liking the products, then they wouldn't buy them and the market would shrink, so it is self-controlling, and not out of control.

• Pumpkin Flavour Availability

As I live in the UK I would actually welcome more pumpkin flavoured products as they seem not to get any attention in this part of the world, I have never eaten a pumpkin pie for example. So to say that there are too many pumpkin flavoured products is ridiculous.

While I myself do not like pumpkin flavored anything, it's the big flavor of the fall season. Of course people are going to go crazy over pumpkin flavored coffees, cookies, breakfast items, etc. Pumpkin is a seasonal flavor, so I can see why companies try to make the most out of it while it's in season.

Dr_Obvious says2014-10-09T23:40:10.557
*Sips his pumpkin spice chai latte'.* Not really? Why do you ask?