• K k k

Nigga r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• No because kids wiil learn bad things from the R rated movies

For example if a kid does watch a R rated movie they will learn frow the movie and they will start copying the people in the movie. Also if the people iin the movie say bad words the kids wiil copy them and say the bad word to a person or out loud without them knowing the meaning.

• They are good for kids

R rated movies are o.K for kids because kids are old enough and mature enough to ignore inappropriate thing in R rated movies like sex or drug use. Also kids could learn about the thing that are shown in R rated films like cussing , sex, or drug use. That is my opinion on r rated movies.

• I'm at a time when you are so much for me

I love you so much better than the other day and night and I'm not sure if you have no clue who he said that it would have a nice dream about the new one for you guys should have the right way too long and it will take the bus driver in my room for a long way toward an amazing and beautiful day to the next two weeks of school tomorrow and then the other hand the whole world to her house is so cute.

• No they are not.

Wfgewfuygyygyfeeyuaewfyugfeyuyyfuyygdfy fyuguyfgdsuygfyuadsgf fgdsfugdf ufgdsuaygfuydagf fuygyufguyaduy fyusgdfyudgfuygsd fbuyfgyugf fyudsgfyugwfuygs gfdgyufd n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nrygfusdyrfdhjerduhs

• Because it not bad

Because i have watched rated r movies and there not inapropriate hda asbdfk sfdh sdfkjg dshgbsld h b b h b b bn n n nb v v g g bb f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Nnnnn mnm kk

Ka ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s ss sss ss s s s s s s s s s s s s ss ss s s s s s s ss

• No they should watch the movie

They will do what ever it takes to see the movie they want to see it bad enough. Honestly you should tell them before the movie so that they know that they have been warned. Also tell them that when they can't handle it anymore to tell you. I understand most 13 years olds and over want to make it seem like it isn't bother them but ip arenas will always be able to tell.

• No they should watch the movie

• They aren't bad

If children want to watch the movies bad enough they will find their own
    way to watch the movie. There's no stopping them if you think some label on a case will stop them from looking at the cover and being like ooh I want to watch this therefore the will. So why stop them. That will just pp them off.

• They don't effect children over 13.

Most children over 13 already know most of the thing that are in rated R movies. They know about drugs and sex and cursing. May as well just watch it now instead of learning it from the wrong people. There's no reason to not allow kids to go to rated R movies.