• Oh ya boi

Those fools are such clowns they are the cloowniest clowns so clown they is not a dank meme get dos clowns in jail except slim shady he is good keep slim everyone else otta go to jail for hurting my ears it is just straight up plain ruse people! !

• Oh ya boi

• Oh ya boi

• Oh ya boi

• Oh ya boi

• There really cool

Clowns and rappers are very different. Rappers deal drugs unlike clowns. Im a g thug and I aint letting no clowns on my territory. I'll fuck up a clown anyday or night. Rappers need to be smart with there lyrics like how i do it. There is one hundred other reasons but this is a big one