• Cute, but unfortunately dirty.

Rats are super cute rodents! The only problem with them is that they carry a lot of disease, so you probably want to stay away from them. Because of this, they get a bad reputation; however, from a purely visual standpoint, they are adorable to look at, especially when they swim.

• Rat = Cute

Rats are the just the most cute animals on the planet! What is furry and fluffy and cuter then CUTE? A Rat of Course! There are other really cute and adorable animals such as cats but rats = adorable! Rats for ever!

From,
    A Animal lover who loves cute rats.

• Of course they are

Three rats and none have been un-squishy or un-cute! Rats are adorable! I think the cutest thing about rats is that they have so many different ways of expressing happiness: bruxing, boggling, shivering, hiccuping, and wagging their tails! Their is nothing cuter than a little rat tucked away in my boobies!

• Yes, definitely are.

I have 3 pet rats and have had pet rats throughout my life. They are cute animals with an amazing level of intelligence. Also, they are amongst the cleanest animals in the world. They just have a bad rep, and in reality are amazingly cute when you walk in the room and they run over to see you!

• They have a bad picture

People make rats the ugly diseased villains living in sewers when really they are very smart and great pets. You can teach them tricks and if they are well looked after they can be great pets. They are better than a lot of animals. People need to stop jumping to conclusions.

• They have a bad picture

• Rats Are Sooooooo Cute

I think that rats are cute because they are very social, some people think that rats are gross because they leave their food waste out. Some people don't even think about their living conditions they are serious. They may seem dirty and filthy but actually they have a huge character. They are very intelligent!!!!! They do not actually cause all the diseases it us HUMANS! Let me tell u a fact they actually are very clean rats

• I have rats, they are Adorable.

Rats such adorable little animals, they are very soft to the touch. I know this because I own two rats. They are softer than anything I have ever felt. Not only are they soft and cute, but they are also very intelligent. They are as smart as most dogs. They can learn many tricks, such as roll over, spin, come, fetch, and they can even learn how to play basket ball. These small rodents are also incredibly friendly to their owners and love to cuddle and snuggle. People who don't keep them as pets don't understand why they are so lovable. These critters only have their negative reputation because of plagues they have spread in the 1300's. Even though they spread plagues, it was not their fault. Rats cannot control what diseases they have. Its unfair to blame them for the spreading of this disease. People say rats have diseases. You know what also has a disease? Almost every animal. You can't just hate rats! I believe rats are the best pets ever.

• Rats are hella cute.

Ever look at a picture of a rat, they cute. If you think that they are not cute, you are invalid and your entire life is invalid. Rats are cute and rat haters can eff right off. I heckin love rats and if you don't, you can get out because you're wrong.

• Rats are absolutely cute and adorable

As a proud owner of fancy Rats, I can attest each one I adopted has their own unique personality and definitely know how to show me they love and adore me. They always want to be near me. They never stop grooming themself
    either. The love they also share for their mates shows the depths of their love and loyalty for each other too. I love all animals and wild and domestic rats absolutely deserve our respect. It's we humans that are dirty and destructive, not these innocent little guys, simply trying to live amongst our waste and diseases.

• No, rats are not cute.

I believe rats are not cute. They look so sickening with those beady little eyes. Their long tails are not cute, either. They are scaly and have sparsely hair. Yuck! Just thinking about a rat makes me sick to my stomach. I can't stand to look at them because they are so ugly.

• Not particularly, no

There are certainly less welcoming looking animals, but it's hard to look at a rat and think it's cute when you think about what it is, what it does and how. They're a filthy animal that have been responsible for the deaths of millions in the past, I think I will pass on giving one a big hug.