• Cute, but unfortunately dirty.

Rats are super cute rodents! The only problem with them is that they carry a lot of disease, so you probably want to stay away from them. Because of this, they get a bad reputation; however, from a purely visual standpoint, they are adorable to look at, especially when they swim.

• Rat = Cute

Rats are the just the most cute animals on the planet! What is furry and fluffy and cuter then CUTE? A Rat of Course! There are other really cute and adorable animals such as cats but rats = adorable! Rats for ever!

From,
    A Animal lover who loves cute rats.

• Of course they are

Three rats and none have been un-squishy or un-cute! Rats are adorable! I think the cutest thing about rats is that they have so many different ways of expressing happiness: bruxing, boggling, shivering, hiccuping, and wagging their tails! Their is nothing cuter than a little rat tucked away in my boobies!

• Yes, definitely are.

I have 3 pet rats and have had pet rats throughout my life. They are cute animals with an amazing level of intelligence. Also, they are amongst the cleanest animals in the world. They just have a bad rep, and in reality are amazingly cute when you walk in the room and they run over to see you!

• I love Rats

Rats are adorable, extremely intelligent, and they each have their own individual personality. It sucks they have such a horrible stereotype of nastiness, but dogs are just as "gross". Any animal who isn't cleaned and taken care of can carry diseases. Rats don't personally produce disease themselves. They're also extremely entertaining and easy to bond with.

• No, rats are not cute.

I believe rats are not cute. They look so sickening with those beady little eyes. Their long tails are not cute, either. They are scaly and have sparsely hair. Yuck! Just thinking about a rat makes me sick to my stomach. I can't stand to look at them because they are so ugly.

• Not particularly, no

There are certainly less welcoming looking animals, but it's hard to look at a rat and think it's cute when you think about what it is, what it does and how. They're a filthy animal that have been responsible for the deaths of millions in the past, I think I will pass on giving one a big hug.