• Cute, but unfortunately dirty.

Rats are super cute rodents! The only problem with them is that they carry a lot of disease, so you probably want to stay away from them. Because of this, they get a bad reputation; however, from a purely visual standpoint, they are adorable to look at, especially when they swim.

• Rat = Cute

Rats are the just the most cute animals on the planet! What is furry and fluffy and cuter then CUTE? A Rat of Course! There are other really cute and adorable animals such as cats but rats = adorable! Rats for ever!

From,
    A Animal lover who loves cute rats.

• Of course they are

Three rats and none have been un-squishy or un-cute! Rats are adorable! I think the cutest thing about rats is that they have so many different ways of expressing happiness: bruxing, boggling, shivering, hiccuping, and wagging their tails! Their is nothing cuter than a little rat tucked away in my boobies!

• Yes, definitely are.

I have 3 pet rats and have had pet rats throughout my life. They are cute animals with an amazing level of intelligence. Also, they are amongst the cleanest animals in the world. They just have a bad rep, and in reality are amazingly cute when you walk in the room and they run over to see you!

• Of course rats are cute

I think it is rather apparent that rats are cute but I must also bring to your notice that they're amazing at learning and adapting. They also posess a sense of empathy and a desire to comfort. They have also helped humanity by being sacrifices in many experiments on the topics of beauty products to medications and behavior therapy. Amazing creatures.

• They’re very cute

I have trapped and killed many of them, because they get into food, dig holes through the drywall, and spread disease. I don’t hate them, they just have to go. They are very cute, however, with their big eyes and whiskers. I have read articles about scientific research in which rats wouldn’t press a button to get a reward once they saw that the button also shocked another rat. They’re great humani- or rodentarians. I dot hate them; I just don’t want to contract a rodent-borne disease, and I don’t want rat feces or rat urine in my house.

• Cute and Clean Creatures!

Rats are very cute creatures, that will love you unconditionally if you let them. They are very clean creatures, even as clean or cleaner than a cat. Rats show love by grooming their owners. Rats are also very playful, energetic, loving creatures. If I was given the chance to hug a pet rat I would never pass up the chance. Rats are unfortunately dirty in streets and such because the humans on this planet are disgusting filthy creatures that leave trash everywhere. No kindness in most of our hearts to save a dying or starving rat on the street, so they look for food themselves which is mostly found in trashcans. Once I turn 18 I would immediately move out from where I live and find a new place so I could get a couple of rats to take care of. Sadly they don't live for very long, so I would have to make the most of their lives. Hope to rescue a few rat lives in the future when I am an adult!

• Cute and Clean Creatures!

• Cute and Clean Creatures!

• They have a bad picture

People make rats the ugly diseased villains living in sewers when really they are very smart and great pets. You can teach them tricks and if they are well looked after they can be great pets. They are better than a lot of animals. People need to stop jumping to conclusions.

• No, rats are not cute.

I believe rats are not cute. They look so sickening with those beady little eyes. Their long tails are not cute, either. They are scaly and have sparsely hair. Yuck! Just thinking about a rat makes me sick to my stomach. I can't stand to look at them because they are so ugly.

• Not particularly, no

There are certainly less welcoming looking animals, but it's hard to look at a rat and think it's cute when you think about what it is, what it does and how. They're a filthy animal that have been responsible for the deaths of millions in the past, I think I will pass on giving one a big hug.