• Republicans are better than democrats

It seems for instance while Obama was in presidency he wrecked the economy and drive us into trillions of dollars in debt and trump has already pulled us up some of the way out of it, Stopped isis, Settled with North Korea, And brought millions of jobs back to the us

• Let’s get it boi

It is super lit always on the 💯. Democrats are crybabies and want to give all our money away. Hillary Clinton stole money from lots of kids and became rich off of them. She also has done very bad things. When I think of Democrats I think of gun control gun control gun control. I hateDon 🍋. It’s lit in the GOP it is always keepen it 💯

• Republicans are better than democrats because...

Because Republicans are more responsible financially, socially, more even-keeled, more loyal to country. Republicans have a better understanding of how the financial system works. Republicans are loyal. Republicans are much more hardworking and humble. Democrats are younger, immature... Idealistic. Democrats don't really have experience but alot of theory they have learned. They spend so much time quarrelling amongst themselves over such petty issues. They don't understand the big picture. Democrats think that if they are nice to everybody, things will be great. They don't understand that there are bullies in this world. Other countries that have different fundamental belief systems who want to harm our country. It is sad that our country is so divided. But this is how mankind has been throughout history.

• Why are we giving money to illegal aliens.

A certain percentage of our tax money is going to illegal aliens, which makes me wonder why ,because they're illegal. If they overstay their visas then make them repay it themselves with their own money or get the hell out of our country and back to yours. We shouldn't be giving any immigrants money make them earn the money like every other american citizen

• Republicans are better.

1.Gun Control
    Liberals believe that gun controls will get rid of guns and lower gun use and gun death. It wont . Drugs are illgeal yet drug use is a widely used substance. People will still get their hands on guns, and it will only prevent those who should have guns from beinf able to protect themselves from the ones who get them illegally.
    2.Abortion
    Yes its the womens body. But the child is NOT your body. Its not your choice if that baby can live. Sayinf that its just a fetus and isn't devloped is asinine. Your taking away there entite life. Everything they mightve done will never happen.
    3.Same sex marriage, trans, etc
    Being the same sex and marrying is not only unnatural, but is also unfair. They prevent a child from being born, or created, between them. Also most homosexual people and trans people or whatever want everyone else to cater to there needs and wants. They cant expect to be different and "special" and then want other people to change there opinions and feelings so that they'll fit in.
    4. Trump
    Trump may have said racist things. But thats no reason not to support him as president. Hes our president of our country. Even if you dont like him, protesting and cryinf about it will only make,our country weaker and divided.
    5. Illegal Immigration
    People that come into our country legally are accepted with open arms, and if not they should be. Illegals, however, should not be. If you snuck into Disneyland with your family, and for caught, you should get in trouble for breaking Disneylands laws. You shouldnt get a lifelong pass to Disney. People break our laws and disresoect our countrys rules and then exoect to be allowed to live here. Either respect our country laws or get out, its that simple.

• Republicans are better.

1.Gun Control
    2.Abortion
    3.Same sex marriage, trans, etc
    4. Trump
    5. Illegal Immigration

• Eh right now

Over the last 50 years Democrats made 9X more jobs and 4% GDP gained per dem pres vs 2% per GOP pres but that's the past the modern dems only care about race and not about other issues now everything is about race for them they over exagerate how racist our society is because they don't wanna give light to Trump bringing back jobs in the millions and the dow jones being the best it's ever been

• Both are useless.

Both political parties are pathetic and stupid. If you think about it in the long run, the Republicans never really achieve much due to the fact no one takes them seriously. (this is excluding the recent war on terrorism launched by George W. Bush junior). Democrats usually get what they want, and when they don't they will lie, whine and complain to get power back. E.G "The Russians hacked it". Democrats and Republicans are both atrocious and psychopathic groups of americans, but seeing as republicans are limited to doing nothing except ruining already ruined things and pretending that they can play cowboys and indians compared to Democrats obsession with drugs and Hillary Clinton's desire for war with Russia.

• What the Heck with Gay Marriage

Ok Gay Marriage is not only against God's will but against everything normal about life. Like who wants to see two guys or two girls making out on the sidewalk, not me?! Also there's a lot of problems with it too. Say my name is Lionel Messi and I say that I am girl. Therefore I should be allowed to play Women's Soccer. You see the problem you filthy liberals

• I'm a Republican and I believe in limited government.

I'm for freedom and morals that we can't rely on government too much. If you look on the president list, we have more Republican presidents compared to Dems and other parties. I am a Republican for life, freedom, and individual responsibility. Conservative, pro-life, limited government, 2nd Amendment, and general freedom.

• Democrats are better.

Democrats are nice and fix what the republican party screws up!!😝 The republicans go into office, screw up,democrats go into office, clean it up etc. Etc. Democrats are very helpful to society. We would not have gotten this far in the last 6 years if Obama wasn't in office. Thats why republicans are worse!

• Republicans want us to return to the 1950's.

Look at their policies. They do not believe in progress but rather returning us to the stone age. They are anti-gay, anti-poor, anti-minority. They do not remember that immigrants built this nation and that immigration is a good thing. They are afraid that white men will no longer be the majority but it is only a matter of time.

• No party is superior

I am a republican myself, but I wont go so far to say that we are better than democrats. With this two party system America has, I don't think anyone's beliefs will ever completely match those of either party. There will always be little exceptions. Both parties have flaws, for example, democrats can be pretty hypocritical. They bash America constantly for being a sexist and racist country, but want illegals to come here for a "better life." The real reason they want them here is to get free votes. Sometimes republicans can be a little old fashioned by trying to stop things that are inevitable like homosexuality. Banning gay marriage on a national level is too extreme.(Just like legalizing it would be). I say we let the states decide. I don't think there is a degree of these flaws either.

• Neither party is better

I left the Republican party due to it's values over the past 10 years. They are pro life yet resent the idea of taking care of the children that are birthed. The paint everyone other than themselves as bad ... Regan generalized all on welfare as welfare queen as black with lots of babies by different men (very unfair characterization yet GOP loves it and it gets votes). Same GOP that have affairs and ask mistresses to have abortions (evidently they are closet abortion supporters). Same GOP that feels divorce is necessary (per Bible this is immoral) then double down of homosexuality and abortion as immoral issues. Same GOP (under Trump) that likes trash talk of grabbing women by the pussy (I think all GOP men must like this thinking as none are even remotely bothered by it). Same GOP that no longer deals in science but instead in conspiracy theory. Same GOP that ignores that wages have been stagnate yet corporations are already making record profits and corporations still need more incentive to stay in this country via tax breaks. Same GOP that loves Reganomics yet Reganomics has never worked not even in time of Regan's presidency. Same GOP that wants middle class workers to become low income wage earners so that the 1% can prosper more .. Their war on good wages and benefits (nothing to GOP is sustainable except tax breaks for the rich). The GOP is for rich white men ... I a a middle class white female ... The GOP is full of arrogant white men who need guns to prove they are men.

Posted by: nkh
  • Why did elephants pick trump?

He made 6 unconstitutional proposals during his campaign. Does he really think he is above the constitution? He is the most controversial president ever elected. Mocking the disabled reporter, trying to take away Obama Care only because he has heard it's bad by social media like fox news, and lord have mercy....He likes Alex Jones on Brietbart (Brietbart is very much a load of BS)

• They both suck

Seriously, I will never understand how either group gets off on telling others that they are better. They are both part of the problem.
    I mean, let's think about this; dems had Bill, who managed to get fought getting a bj. And Reps had Bush.... Need I really say more?