• It really depends.....

It depends on what you mean by "are romantic comedies dead". Modern romantic comedies these days are pretty sad, I have to say, but I still enjoy watching the occasional old romantic comedy from the library. "True Lies" with Arnold Schwarchenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis was very good, and I watch it over and over to this day. So, I'll just put yes for this one on the fact that I'm pretty sure you meant modern movies, but those occasional blast-from-the-past romantic comedies are still going strong!

• Yes They Are

Romantic comedies are definitely dead right now. It has been like this for a while now. None of the movies are bringing anything new to the table. All this stuff is just a rehash with a twist. I blame Adam Sandler and those god awful movies that he kept doing.

• Not at all!

I think there are people out there who still love romantic comedies. I think there have been plenty of movies in the passed few years that have showed that the concept isn't dead. If anything, I think they have gotten edgier and funnier. It's been a great progression from cheese to actual comedy.

• No Way, Romantic Comedies Are Awesome.

Romantic comedies will have a place in movies and shows for a long time to come. Romantic comedy films are often light and easy to watch. They often put people in a good mood and make great choices for a first or second date. So I think romantic comedies are here to stay.