• Pricewise, they are better

They are better because:
    1. They are cheaper
    2. We can do more on android
    3. We can customize the interface
    4. We can customize the themes and keyboard
    5. Live wallpapers
    6. Larger screen for better gaming and viewing experience
    7. Larger screen for better reading experience
    8. More free apps

• I agree that Samsung smartphones are better than iPhones.

In my opinion Samsung phones are better than iPhones. The main reason for this in my opinion is the use of the Android OS on a number of Samsung devices as opposed to the iOS platform on iPhones. In addition it seems like Samsung is willing to expand more on their phone by using technology like the near field communication system.

• IPhones have a better build quality

Samsung smartphones are amazing but the plastic and glossy back just makes it feel cheap despite the premium price tag. IPhones on the other hand in my opinion are solid. From when you see it to you using it, it just feels a lot tougher. It doesn't feel like the thing is going to shatter after a couple drops.

• Iphones are always better.

I have not seen any smartphones that have the same capability as the iPhone. Samsung smartphones do not even compete. Iphones are the best phones on the market. I have tried other companies but I always end up coming back to my iPhone no matter what and will continue to purchase and upgrade my iPhones.

Archangel12 says2014-01-10T16:26:13.737
They are better because: They are cheaper 2. We can do more on android 3. We can customize the interface 4. We can customize the themes and keyboard 5. Live wallpapers 6. Larger screen for better gaming and viewing experience 7. Larger screen for better reading experience 8. More free apps