• Americans take it the easy way these days

Apple products are very smooth and simple ill tell you that. Can they get free music using ttorrent? (A FREE MARKET APP) free movies? (also in ttorrent). Can iphones customize their homescreen? Add widgets? Remove battery? Add an external sd card? I can keep going. AND TO ALL YOU OUT THERE THAT SAY THE IPHONE 6 HAS A BETTER SCREEN QUALITY, You're wrong. Retina Display is Garbage.

• It's not about brand name

Samsung is way better than Apple for many reasons. First is number of products when going for a Samsung you have choice where as Apple is a not device fits all. You have choice of physical buttons or capasitive buttons. You have choice of screen size, ect, next is features that Samsung uses is not proprietary, they use a common OS, (Android, or Windows) standard USB connector for phones. The only thing going for Apple is the brand name and popularity of Apple. Last of all Samsung has upgradable storage, replacable batteries, bigger better screens, better cameras, Also Samsung has been around for much longer than Apple.

• I am not being biased about anything.

As Samsung technolgy is more convenient. Also the spec of Samsung might be higher for people who like more power from there phones. Customizing is a breeze. But for people who like apple as fast simple hpone i am fine with that. The Samsung phones are nore thought out for me as it have a new design every phone that come out as apple its a little difference.

• Samsung has a better battery

Like me I like to watch youtube a lot and it takes up the battery. With SAMSUNG galaxys are amazing when i got it I cold and maybe still could watch about 3 30 minute videos and have the battery go down a little bit. So SAMSUNG is way better than apple

• Samsung has a better battery

• Apple copies samsung

That right people apple sure does copy Samsung! And again I am missing one thing... Apple not only copy Samsung but others so apple sucks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So deal with it lol hahahaha Samsung is the best lol yeah lets go Samsung beat apple lets go Samsung fans lol nice job guys

• Is this a joke people? Samsung is way better!!!

Apple fans: have you ever wonder who copied who, or who invented better devices and more. Well i have an answer its all Samsung! First to start with simple things, apple copied Samsung! That right! Wait am i missing somethings? Oh yeah apple not only copy Samsung lots of other company. But why did they do that? Well then ran out of ideas long ago. Second thing is apple never changed! By that i mean they do the same thing but Samsung comes up with ideas that the world wants. Like word passwords,more memory,new games that are not on apple and more. So i don't want to hear any more of those apple is the best or Samsung copy apple! Your opinion then leave it to yourself. Now what you think?

• Samsung's has apple beat

Samsung's has way more product then apple such as washers, dryers, microwaves, stoves, watches, and phones. Where as apple just has watches and phones. The tablets to Samsung's they have so much more features than I-pads like they have a multi-tasking feature and the can get dropped multiple times without breaking apple you drop any of their products once you can say bye-bye to it because there just not made for people with butterfingers. Then Samsung's galaxy 6s even though they claim that is isn't waterproof/resistant but it can last in water for up to 25 minutes before taking any type of damage from the water. But with apple you cant even put them in any type of water for a minute with out them just getting destroyed completely.

• Samsung's has apple beat

• Samsung is more original and innovative

Samsung LISTEN to their costumers and each year is like a whole new phone with new designs, screen, cpu, camera,OS...Apple is just SAME OLD S**T each year and people are buying it because is "innovative" and "revolutionary"... Anyways, i can't list all the great things Samsung does and all the crappy things Apple do because... It will max out this box so.... SAMSUNB IS DA BEST.

• Apple's entire system runs 5 times smoother than Samsung's

Let me start with a question: Do you know who invented the first touchscreen smartphone? The answer is apple.
    Do you know who, in a court case, admitted to copying Apple's design? The answer is SAMSUNG.

I don't ever want to hear that "Apple has copied Samsung."
    It is a lie.

Apple's operating system runs the smoothest out of any smartphone device.
    Apple invented the Touch ID which gives your whole device an extra layer of security.
    Samsung, after introducing their S5 to the market, suddenly have a NEW touch sensor!

Wow! New huh? Didn't apple just do that a few months ago? I call that copying. AGAIN.

Apple currently has 1.3 million apps on their app store. 300,000 more than Samsung. Another reason Apple devices can do more.

Samsung will never be able to keep up with that.

• No, definitely not

I think that Apple products are way better than samsung. I have both of them so I can draw a conclusion. In my opinion samsung has not (yet) discovered what people need while using the products. That is not necessarily about a smartphone. Also samsung computers aren't as good as the ones from apple. Apple is more experienced in producing electronic devices. If you have seen the movie Jobs, you'll understand why.

• Samsung has a better battery