• Santa's Elves Are Slaves!

Technically, Santa's elves ARE slaves. Although they are given housing and food, they're forced to work with no pay. Isn't that the definition of slavery? Plus, where do the elves come from? Is there a job application or something, or did Santa kidnap them? We need answers! Who's with me?

• The elves need some slack

I saw Santa kissing my sister, and my sister is chill. So in that case if my sister is chill than Santa must be too because they were kissing!!!!!!! What do u think of this?!? Santa's elves are slaves and we need to stop it as fast as we can.

• The elves need some slack

• The elves need some slack

• Santa's elves are slaves.

Cut the elves some slack. This has to end the elves have been working for too long for what making presents for other people and children and I don't think they get there own toys, Santa's to lazy to do it himself because he's to fat maybe he should lay off the cookies and help the elves work every day for 1 year cut them some slake Santa, Pay them.

• Dobby is a free elf- every elf should be given a sock

Elves exist and they are creatures too. They are trapped in an unfavorable situation; this is elf labor. If dobby is a free elf, all elves should be too. Fight for the elves. Distribute socks to all elves to free them all. Join the cause!!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

• Yes totally slaves

No pay, long hours, tyrant ruler. They're also placed in an isolated encampment they totally cant escape. Where does all the coal come from for bad boys and girls? Clearly santa has a secret north pole coal mine. Also given that we've never seen elves in the world, clearly they're trapped there.

• Yes totally slaves

• Santa owes them a lot of money

Because he doesn't pay the elves and they all don't volunteer for him. The minimum wage in the north pole is 13.38 . And because elves don't need to sleep because they're magical. These elves work 365 days a year. So if you do all of the math Santa owes the Elves 406,948,953,600 dollars.

• They need respect for all they do.

They really do need more respect for what they do. Everybody recognizes Santa but what about little Johnny elf, little Timmy elf, little Kelly elf. What do they get from a fat guy bossing them around. All of these little people need to stand up. STAND UP TO THE MAN!!!!!!!!

• We don't know where they came from

If the elves were indeed slaves, Santa would have had to enslave them somehow, meaning that they came from an outside source. However, we have no idea exactly where or IF they come from outside the workshop, therefore I propose the theory that the elves are magical familiars that Santa summoned, and could not survive on their own. After all, a man who gives free presents to children, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, or social status doesn't seem like the kind of guy who enslaves an entire goddamn species of midgets.

• No lol lol lol

Thats funny because i would love to be happy and run around and eat cookies all day and build toys i mean who wouldnt??? That is if santa was real HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah well why wouldnt you wanted to be an elf.. They are aways happy and its always christmas there...

• Actually, Santa Claus is the slave.

Saint Niklaus still owes the elf mafia for his transport from Germany to the North Pole. As a result, he has to work it off by giving up his Christmas Eves to deliver the toys (act as a mule) for the elf mafia. They keep Niklaus' wife as a hostage so he will not disappear with the toys, or fail to come back and make the deliveries the next year.

• Santa Claus elves are freed slaves

Saint Nicholas was a Spanish Bishop who bought slaves to tend his property. He felt sorry for them and released them, and they were so grateful they decided to volunteer to work for him in giving charity to poor people.

Saint Nicholas was a very early abolitionist, I can't associate his helpers with slaves.

• No they are not,

We have no evidence that says they are not paid for it but we do have plenty of evidence saying that they enjoy working for Santa making toys and even if they weren't paid if they enjoyed working for Santa then that would be voluntary work and absolutely NOT slavery.

• Santa can pay them

Santa is not a bad person. If he could afford to pay them he would. One could argue that Santa has no method of earning income, so there's no way he could afford to pay his elves, but every Christmas, Santa gets way more cookies than he can eat. With the leftovers, Santa could sell cookies on ebay or another online sales website and make plenty of money to pay back his elf army. Not to mention, the elves get free room and board.

• Legolas shows that elves aren't Slaves

Elves do have other professions. But the really cool ones choose to work with Santa. If the Elves were truly enslaved the NAACP would be all over it. We would se protests of Elf Lives Matter! Do we see any of that? No we don't. We don't because no elf has ever expressed displeasure with their treatment.

• They have options

According to one source there are three main trades for elves: shoemaker, baker (mostly cookies), and toy maker. Making toys in Santa's workshop is commonly known as "The Show or "The Big Dance" and is a dream come true for a culture that defines itself by its craftsmanship and productivity. The elves forgo all that cookie money in favor of making children presents and communal living.

• They have options

• They have options