• School days are WAY too long to be productive

Children need to have a childhood.
    With continuing demands on them, and excessive homework, getting up early, spending 6 hours at school and then to be expected to spend more time at home doing schoolwork is unacceptable.
    They are exhausted, stressed and unmotivated, understandably.

Something is broken and needs to be fixed.

• Yes yes yes

The human brain gets stressed out.We have lives as well. At the moment we only have 24 hours of a day and 10 hours of sleep that mean there are 12 then 7 hours we have to go to school that means we only have have 5 hours left. So we spend more time at school then we do with our family and at home.

• Yes yes yes

Ye yes yes yes yes ye sye e fhfdhf fhfdhfsdlk fdf fjdhfkas hfkdhfjsdfh dkjhdjhfhf kjf jfjf fjfjf jfjfjf ovfhgjkf jfkhgfjklg jfkghlfk jfjgklfjga hjfhfdgjkrfhgkjfhgl httjkhgjlk fgjkhnljdfghd v fhgjkfldghd gjkfdlghdfkjhg jlgfhgjkgh ghjkflghfkjg jghlfdkj gskdlfhgs jklhfjgfhlg hflkhgfjklg jfklgh fhgjkdshg jhljgkhf gjfdghsjklghfjkghlfghfjkd gjk jhgjhgjg jg jgjgj gj j jgjgj ggj jg jg jg gjg

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• We sleep and around 11 or 10 and we are growing so we need atlas 8 or 10 hours of sleep

School should start 10:30 not 7:30 or 8 its to early half the people are to tired to wake up or the brain isn't even awake yet and its so early and we never get time to eat breakfast and thats not good for us too long school time f

• Yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Ya it is

School days are too long because it stress the human brain. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesy yyyy y y y y y y yy yyyy y y y y y eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sssssssssssssssssssss yyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss yes yes yes yes

• To long of a day

I believe that the school day is too long. What we should do is after lunch have SSR for 20-30 minutes, then have an activity for 30 more minutes that is an hour and then get released. After school kids have activities and don’t get to do their homework. Then they get in trouble for not doing their homework, if we get released earlier kids get out 2:15 they will do their homework and have time for their activities. If kids get released at 2:15 instead of 2:50 they will have 35 more minutes to get home and there won’t be kids picked up at Hall before Neil Cummons and make NC kids will not have to wait.

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• No no no

The times are pretty good, i mean if we had shorter days then we would either have shorter lessons; which would mean that it would either take longer to learn topics. Or we would have less lessons in the day. No matter how it does it it does affect us in one way or another

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Im always tired

I have baseball and when i get home im always tired. I have a lot of homework that takes me like an hour. I have bad grades because of me being tired and i fall asleep after homework so i have missed many baseball games and then i cant get to sleep at night so i wake up the next morning at 5:30 extremely tired so every day im more tired so school needs to end a lot sooner like around 1:00 or 12:30 every day. I beleive that school is way too long and its unhealthy for kids because it also puts a lot of stress on them. Kids cant do their everyday life well because they are either tired or stressed.

• Just because i

Because i w said thats why okay thank you very much dang i felt like saying yess is that a problem lol jk ijfizjf kfjkdf kljhfdkljklasdfj ksjdfkljsdfkljklsdjfkljsdfkljsakdf asdkfjklasjfdkl sdklfjakls asdklfaskldf sdfjklasdf sdafja safjklasf dfjkasdd jkljklfj jkkljsad jdsalkjfs sjkfsdlk fklj asdf kfjksjdflas sfdajklsdf kljkljfsda jsfjklsdfj jk dfsjfkljsadf asdfjkfklsajfklas jkldsfajklasdf asd kjlsdfalk

• School is perfect the way it is.

School days were made this way for a reason. If it were supposed to be shorter then the school year would be longer. We would probably only get a mouth of summer vacation. School days are perfect the way it is. There just needs to be more important classes added.

• Prince George IV

I have 6 hour's of home tutoring and 2 hours of fencing practise and I have to learn different languages for 30min everyday I play the piano and the violin and the drums and I have lessons for them and yet I think public school day's are too short. This is nothing

• Journey coy blacke

I think that we should have 7 hours a day because it will help you in the long run and i am a softmore so i just have 2 more years left and yes I know teachers can be a pain in the ass. But you don't wont to work some where like i do at Wendy's and have to go to school all at the same days. But yes I know the teachers can be ass holes same times.

• It is way to long

The school day is just to long if you think about seven and a half hours is really long. You don't get spend time with the family and I just wont sit at home sometimes. Then by the time you get home at home it is 4 o clock then you do homework for 2 hours and you eat and its like 7:30 and then you have come inside. So then you don't have time to do everything, and sometimes I know teachers who don't wont to be at school everyday for 7 hours. They have life to and they want to be with their kids and spend some time with them. So schools need to shorten the school day from 7 to 5 hours in a day and not be away from your family all day.

• It depends on your school

I have to get up around 5am and get there at 8am. 7 hours in school is long but if your school has fun activities for ex: football games/team sports, dances, and lots of your friends. You would later find out your board and that maybe its actually not that bad. I hated middle school and elementary school because we always had homework but we don't have it in high school that much so its awesome