• Yeeettttt lieing about this

Its not healthy bc its comes from mcdonalds. And we find hair and spiders in our food.And they are alway alway always cold like foreal bruh.. W3e need better food or we will die in the cafteria so buy us better food so we can stay alive donate to the poor please.

• Just as bad as fast food!

I have found out that our school lunches are just as bad as fast food such as McDonalds. My sister has actually seen them transferring McDonald's chicken nuggets into a school tray and calling it healthy. The government should change the school menu not just the ingredients because obviously its still not healthy.

• Why are the foods so greasy?

My school serves food that is literally soaked in grease! Now I try to bring my lunch from home than face school food. Trust me, DO NOT EAT SCHOOL FOOD( Unless you like grease for lunch). And if you forget your lunch, take a salad, their usually good. Thank You for listening.

• How are they healthy???

Kindergartners have the same exact lunch as the 8th graders in my school. As a middle schooler, I don't get enough lunch to get my through another 3 hours of school. Also lunches usually come already packaged, how long has it been there? I don't even know what meat is in my lunch.

• They serve the same meal to everyone

The issue I had with my school was that they served the exact same meal to all the schools in town. Three elementary schools, a middle school, and a high school were served the same lunch. That means the kindergarten kids were being fed the same meal the seniors were, and thats just not enough food for high school kids. It usually consisted of a slice of pizza, a small handful of salad, and four peaches.

• Not just unhealthy

The lunches are also in poor condition. I have COMPLETELY given up of ever eating at school again, not just because of it being unhealthy, but because stuff is usually rotten. I have received spoiled milk, molded applesauce, you name it. Things are just poor all around when it comes to school lunches.

• Its Not Healthy

At Schools, they serve greasy pizza, chicken nuggets that are probably not real chicken, tortilla chips and cheese that is not even close to the real kind of cheese. People feel sick and tired after lunch. Its gross and terrible that schools even serve that. They also serve a-la-carte. Kids can buy cookies, chips, and tons of unhealthy things.

• Not from what I've seen.

At my old school, most of the kids had a slice of greasy pizza with chocolate skim milk and a cookie. Not only does this meal not have enough nutrients, it's woefully high in calories. They offered a salad, but I never see anybody eat it. You're better off just taking your own food to school.

• School Lunches Nowadays are TERRIBLE...

Every now and then,the school district is like "We need to make our foods more healthy."BY EATING THE SAME FOODS OVER AND OVER especially when that food is Ballparks Hamburgers.Seriously,the food taste bad over the last 5 months.Months. That is why i eat minor foods like Apples,Snacks,and Cookies.Unbelievable,can we change the food please?

• Not the ones I have seen...

I've been eating school lunches since Ronald Reagan was in office, and they have never been as healthy as schools like to say they are. Back then everything swam in grease; nowadays all of this "healthy" food is often moldly or stale. Some of it is down right spoiled. What's so healthy about a processed breaded meat patty on a stale wheat bun?

• Yeeettttt lieing about this