• No More Uniforms!!!

Hey. I'm in 5th grade, and I say that school uniforms are bad. They ruin your chance to be unique from one another. If you had school uniforms, we will all be the same and even teachers might get confused who is who, because all the students are wearing the exact same thing!!! So I say that school uniforms should be banned.

• They are horrible!

We need to express ourselves and wear what WE want! Whats the point of looking like everyone else? I want to be unique! I should be able to dress girly or a punk or however i want this is the US the 21 century people get the through your head

• Y3s beri bad (like breaking bad lolz)

This very much bad cuz i h8 evry uniforms are badz becouse kids dont unifor cant even uniform becouse the 360 no scope cant with uniform thats why unforms is bads and pewdiepie is better dont go to school becouse thats bery mlg if ur gay or black ur wird lolzor b1tchez

• They are bad!!!!!!

When I go to school and play, they are uncomfortable as HECK!!! My principle makes me tuck in my shirt and when I play it untucks and I have to retuck it again and that is VERY annoying when I'm trying to enjoy my free time at recess time and it's only 30 MINUTES!!! Sigh... I hope a principle reads this.

• Sch00l un1f0rms are very bqd

StUd3nts d0 n0t gEt t0 expreSS theMse1ves. Sch00l un1f0rms d0nt lEt the stUdenT be mlg pr0 liek mE. TheY cqn n0t jUmp 0ff A bu1d1ng and 420 n0 sc0pe liek me. B3c4use of th4t un1f0rms sh0u1d and sh4ll b3 bqnned 1n th3 f4r bUt n0t d1st4nt fUtur3.

Y0ur 0ne 4nd 0nly,

mlg pro 420 scoper

• Hi Iam Jacen I like school uniforms because they help prevent bulling. And I am in the 5th grade so I should know.

Because Iam in the 5th grade I get bulled a lot . No I do not like at all but I have to dell with them. And some times I go home crying because some one was picking on me or hit me because they do not like my cloths.

• Horrible. Horrendous. Horrifying. Hilarious.

Uniforms are horrible. And everything I described above. But how?
    1) They stop people from being who they are. They stop you from being unique in your own way. They are HORRIFYING non-stylist and it stops diversity.
    2) They are HORRENDOUSLY expensive. I mean like... It cost's $50 FOR ONE PAIR OF PANTS!
    3) Did you know 50% of bullying is created from uniforms.

Overall, you read above, and say that UNIFORMS ARE Horrible. Horrendous. Horrifying. Hilarious.
    Peace

• Theyz really bad bcuz

They bad id3a becuz you hit the Mlg 360 no scope and then they ban you becuz you 2 GUD for te game and can't be stopped from hitting the 360s and 420 blaze it cuz that's beri good and you shouldn't wear them bcuz you can't hit the 360 no scope or 420 blaze it

• They are uncomfortable!!!!!!

As a school kid I HATE, HATE, HATE school uniforms. They are uncomfortable, tight, scratchy, come in a limited amount of sizes, and with uniforms we all look the same. HEY, PEOPLE WERE DIFFRENT FOR A REASON!!! If we all look the same we cant show our personalities, and its like dehumanization. (taking away what makes you human/different) so I think , TAKE THEM AWAY WERE ALL DIFFRENT!!

• Hi whats up

They are super duper dumb because they are really stupid and dumb and because they great fun be cause ha ha ha ha hah hahha hahah ahah ahahah haha hahah hahah hahaha hahha hahah hahah hahah hahah hahah hahah hahah hahah hahah thr horethi oowi owiej that poop pop pot

• No they are not bad at all :)

Well i had school unifrom when I lived in India, well think about it what does uni means it means unity, wearing unifroms shows that students are equal and are united.There r bullying based on clothes.I think that it depends on school, I agree that schools should not have a jacket or a coat or full sleeves there should be different for summer and winter.I have seen my friend and Honestly i have also been bullied by some cool guys who always wear clothes from branded companies, and etc.I have seen this and many people may have seen this too.Well put youself in others shoe.I have a debate on this topic only so I gave a idea for this topic and nobody wanted to be in my group because they dont like unifroms and I did my debate by myself there was no one in my team.
    Pls stop bullying guys who you feel that r uncool.
    Well think about it for a minute or so......

• Of course they are!

Some students don't like the fact that they have to spend 140-500 dollars to buy uniforms and then actually wearing them. 50% of bullying comes just from uniforms. And they take the creativity away from the students too, taking that away would bore them to death wishing that school never came the next day.

• Very cool idea

Easier, cheaper and equal and School Uniforms ensure no one stands out for their clothes

School is a place for people to learn to be better. To learn subjects, and to interact with others. Unfortunately, many students use clothes for attention, making their school experience less useful and relevant. Girls dress sexy to get attention, some kids may dress like freaks, others like punks, and others still, in expensive clothes that others admire, thus gaining admiration without having worked for it. There should be school uniforms at all schools

• Uniforms aren't bad they passify bullying

No one can say that you look better then someone. It makes no sense it unifys schools evry day some could be getting bullied for their clothing and its not fair to that person. Uniforms are benefitial towards schools and then some. There fore you need no dress code. This way you have the same respected level

• Stupid uniforms in Australian schools

Kids in Australia have always wanted a chance to be unique and be able to express their opinions. Not to mention the cost of them. When it is hot outside we are to wear a blazer even if it is hot. It never lets children express their opinions. What if there was a natural disaster and parent can't identify the child

Courtney,
    Yr 7
    Australia

• I hate uniforms

They are so ugly and they have no style. I HATE SCHOOL UNIFORMS !
    I hate school too so school uniforms are a bad idea the teachers think they are smart with the idea of school uniforms but they are not. It is not fair to any kids at all.

• I hate uniforms

• School uniforms are a bad idea!

Schools should let their students be able to be free, and have the right to wear what they prefer, and show their true colors. When you wear uniforms, you feel like you don't fit in, and you are just lost in the crowd. I wouldn't like to be forced to wear the same outfit 5 days in a row! Kids that go to schools that don't require uniforms, get to be themselves! Uniforms make it almost impossible for the teachers to remember who is who because they all look the same. But when you are free to wear what you want, the teachers (and everyone else) can point someone out by what they wear. And let's just say there is someone who is a little bigger than the others, he or she will feel embarrassed to try to fit into something totally uncomfortable and maybe small to he or she, and then be expected to go to school wearing something that doesn't fit his or her body size. I feel bad about the kids that are being forced to wear these uncomfortable, weird looking, embarrassing uniforms to school 5 days a week!!! I say NO UNIFORMS!!!

• Kids don't have to worry about choosing JUST the right clothing.

Of course, kids at school worry about being "cool" or "popular." Clothing is a big part of this. Some kids want these things so bad that they spend hours stressing about what they should wear. With uniform, it stops all the stress because everyone has the same clothing and can't judge others or be judged by what they're wearing.

Uniform stops just one more problem. I think uniform in school should definitely be encouraged.

• Uniforms are just plain annoying

Uniforms are itchy, uncomfortable, and restricting. I'm in sixth grade and I had to suffer for five years before I changed schools. I couldn't stand them. On warm days certain materials in uniforms aren't the best. Plus they're expensive. Parents across the nation spend a giant total of 1 million dollars a year on uniforms. Imagine that! By fifth grade my polo shirts were $20 each. I've never been bothered at my new school because of my clothes and neither has anyone else at my school. Uniforms are horrible.

jkkk says2015-02-13T19:46:21.490
Uniform is horrible