• Of course they are!

Every species has a meaning and can greatly impact the food chain. If sharks were to go extinct, that will affect all the predators of the shark, causing them to starve to death. It will even affect the shark's prey: without a predator to keep the lower species in balance, then they could multiply and overpopulate.

• Yes, Sharks are needed

Sharks are needed because without them, there will be a change in the food chain and destruction of the ocean system which could lead to problems later on. Sharks help the ocean by filtering. They make sure prey species don't cause harm to the ecosystem. They keep marine life in healthy balance.

• They clean the sea

Sharks play an important role in the ecosystem by maintaining the species below them in the food chain and serving as an indicator for ocean health.
    Thats my opinion so plz say yes yes yes . + i want to be a marine bioligist my dream job so plese say yes.

• What have they done for me lately?

Sharks are undoubtedly the most useless animals on the face of the Earth. All they do is swim around all day and all night because if they stop they'll die because they're too stupid to know how to breathe. And I mean, what kind of animal eats garbage because it thinks that it's fish? People find license plates and stuff in sharks all the time. They're stupid and useless. If it were up to me, all the sharks would be eradicated and replaced with manatees, A VERY IMPORTANT ANIMAL, WHICH, BY THE WAY, IS ON THE BRINK OF EXTINCTION.

• What have they done for me lately?