Are sharks really harmful like people say they are?

• Yes they are

Like duh! Is that even a question? A shark can detect human blood from miles away. And once it detects, why make late? It races to gobble you up. For eg: The Tiger Shark.
    I mean, sharks don't have razor-like teeth for nothing! One doesn't simply return safely after greeting a shark in the Pacific Ocean. If there are exceptions, kindly notify. Honestly, people do kill sharks. But even if they don't, deaths by sharks would still soar up.

• LIke duhhhh sharks are like, SOOOO dangerous

OMG who even thought of ths topic like, sharks r like SOOOO dangerous. One time i was like, swimming in my pool and a sharks came up!! And i was like OMG that fin style i SO last year. But the shark like didnt even care!! Ugh whatever be a fashion disastor then, and then the shark got all mad at me and bit off my LEG AND THEN RIPPED ME IN HALF And i died but its ok bc i recoverd. So ya but like sharrks r SOOOOO dangerous!!!! And like dont even go swimming in ur pool anymore bc thats were sharks live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But maybe i was drunk at the time... Or maybe not

• They are being killed for there fin

And 10000 million sharks are killed every hour and they are scared of us more than we are scared of them so who ever thinks they are dangerous you are wrong and you are the master by not helping them stop dying by fisherman so just be kind and help sharks

• Uy yn i

7jyh igtn ith klh ioihno th90 g89ug 89 g guh hih h rhuhr tirh uiuggthh nbkjb ub jhg bnnb n b b nnuifnb tnb b rt b iubgnnfb uif f j gb bu h b hj fn v h n jknb vjk hnb bbjnb nbng nhnf gjg gbjgf j nb

• Shark not mean shark friend

I am a mermaid I have a best friend named Lauren who is a shark!! Lauren is so nice!!!!! We met in daycare when we were both 2! Lauren said " hai I like your tail" and I said " cool" and then we played babies together!! So us don't call sharks mean you jerks!!! Bye

• Sharks are not dangerous but they are in danger

Sharks are now really rare to find because of shark fin soup and other stuff and we have been testing these creatures by making humans as a bate but then none of them attacked even the tiger sharks, the ones that could really get agressive but they got attacked because the shark does not feel comfortable near that person/

• Like Duh Is That Even A Question

Sharks r like so dangerous! They go around and like kill peeple and ya. One time I was like walking and then i like turned around and a sharks was like right behind me and I was like " u cant bite me" and he was like " yes i can" and he like bit me and now I have like only 12 finhers instad of of 15 like ugh ir like totally h8 sharks ugh

• Uy yn i

• Sss s s

Sssssssssssss sss ss ss s ss ss s ss s ss ss s s s s s s s s s s s ss s ss ss s s s ss ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s

• I have the greatest pet shark

Sharkie poo lives in my bath tub and i feed him gummie fish cause ill kill him if he eats real fish sharkie poo loves to bite off my fingers but its ok ill re stitch them back on he bit off my face one and i glued it back he said sorry then i took him for a walk once dog barked at him and sniffed his tail i like to do role play of free willy with sharkie poo and sometimes when he has a bad day i let him eat my arms off and sometimes we snuggle at night ;) we have made 300000000000000 guppies together i love my sharkie poo oh! Did i forget to mention our marriage we invited all of his ancestors all of his cousins tried to kill each other anyway i love sharkie poo

• They r not evil

I am a mermaid and i have a best friend whos a shark named lauren and she has NEVER tryed to hurt me sooooo ya shark are not evil. Me and lauren met when when we were both 2 at daycare and we played barbies together and now we r besties!!!!

• Sharks are good

Sharks are good l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

• Sharks are good

• Sharks are not dangerous

Sharks don't like eating people, in fact they try to stay away from people, but since we think they are dangerous and kill them, so they protect themselves. We carelessly kill them, just because of a media rumor, SCREW THE MEDIA. Resturants sell sharkfin soup, and people enjoy eating that. In the u.s. alone, there are only one shark attack per year, but in one year, the u.s. people kill thousnds of sharks

• Sharks are not dangerous