• Nope it is not harmful

Kids need Facebook and Twitter because it helps communicate.Kids need Facebook and Twitter because it helps communicate.Kids need Facebook and Twitter because it helps communicate.Kids need Facebook and Twitter because it helps communicate.Kids need Facebook and Twitter because it helps communicate.Kids need Facebook and Twitter because it helps communicate.Kids need Facebook and Twitter because it helps communicate.

• Yaa its important because its most helpful To us

Who say that social network is harmful no its not harmful its too important because we take help. Children's search topics related to studies and they can speak. In my way social networking is too important for our so plz don't say again social networking is harmful Okk got it.

• They only make teenagers dull in study.

We should not concentrate on the materialistic things like social sites which only spoils our concentration over our studies.All the adults and even teenagers spend over hours in doing the social sites and when it comes for exam they fail.So we should not make account or do these sites as it is only spoiling our mind and giving ourselves sleepless nights.So say no to social networking sites.
    From Shourein Bagchi,13 years,15 07 2015

• It is what we make it

The invention of social media has changed our lives tremendously. With instant messaging, unlimited access, being a cheaper method of communication, raising awareness, and generating income by promoting goods and services, social media has revolutionized modern day society. However, by developing addictions, changing the definition of privacy, creating scams and spreading antisocial messages, social media can prove to be harmful to mankind. Thus, social media can be either a blessing or a curse to the world. It is left up to the public to decide.

• Social site become termite for teenagers.

They are not concentrating on their study and spend more time on social networking sites. They are wasting their valuable period of career.
    Sometime they become haughty and argue with theirs parent and elders. I request all of them please don't waste their time on these social networking site s.

• Not Enough intelligence in the users for it to be a source of good.

I personally believe that Social Media can be a good thing if used correctly. However, you can see that most users just use it wrong/ to nothing productive or good with Social Media. It a tool that is what we make it, and humans have made it a source of evil.

• They are harmful indeed

I believe that social networking sites are harmful as it leads to addiction, business problems and if any personal information is added the people start feeling insecure. Nowadays children below the age of 10 make 10 accounts on 10 different sites.Social medias can be harmful on age distance from 13 or older. As that also concludes in everyday basis, it does on the Internet too.

• Harmful.Of course! Life threatening

Social networking sites are a threat to mankind,because these sites are very misguiding also worthless.One should be care full while attending these sites.You must be very confidential when posting a pic or a detail because they seem to be something of no use to you but the person on the other window may take it in a other way.

• Harmful.Of course! Life threatening

• People will compare themselves to others.

People put filters and edit their photos with photo shop which makes them look 100 times better, when you look at those photos you will question yourself. Am I beautiful? Why don't I look like that? How come they look so perfect and I look like this? Social media can lead to depression. That is my opinion.

• Obviously no. Social networking sites are not harmful.

There are always two faces of a coin and it all depends on how one look at it. Social networking site makes people connect to the society, to other people of the word. So there is no harm in connecting and globalising. However, the bottom line is how one uses it makes all the differences.

• Social media is not harmful

It can be, depending on the person. The sites themselves are not harmful it's the way thousands of people use them to vent opinions, send death threats, and overall bully others that makes it harmfull. It seems we are stuck in a world pushing away face-to-face human interaction and letting in online circlejerking of political correctness. Personally, I don't use social media, and i don't understand it either. But that doesen't mean it shoulden't exist altogether.

• They are helpful for everyone

Just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    just because
    I said so

• Its not harm full its important as it is a important aspect of our life

We chat we play i also spend hours in social media sites but when it comes to study i study . I am also a topper and i pass my notes over it and life u get is important don't waste it. So social media is important for everyone. And studies also.Its depend on the student how he takes it

• Noooooooooooo dont do it

Nono no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non non no no no no no no no no no noits not right to get right of i t it is my life

• It can be, depending on the person.

The sites themselves are not harmful it's the way thousands of people use them to vent opinions, send death threats, and overall bully others that makes it harmfull. It seems we are stuck in a world pushing away face-to-face human interaction and letting in online circlejerking of political correctness. Personally, I don't use social media, and i don't understand it either. But that doesen't mean it shoulden't exist altogether.

• It can be, depending on the person.

• It shouldnt be banned

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• I have social media and it's no problem

I use snapchat and Instagram very often. It's a lot of fun and I get to talk with my friends especially my girlfriend. It helps teens like me and many others stay connected. Yall should look at it as a good thing. You can always make changes to protect yourself as well.

• Social networking is not harmfull

By social networking we made many freinds with us l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l o o o o o o o o o o o v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v e e e e e e e you

sanketkumar says2015-06-29T04:03:32.773
Teenagers not concentrating on their study and spend more time on social networking site. They are wasting their valuable period of career. Sometimes they becomes haughty and argue with their parents and elder.
I request all of them please don't waist their time on these social networking sites.