• Yes yes yes

I t i s n o t g o o d . O k ? I t i s n o t g o o d . O k ? I t i s n o t g o o d . O k ? I t i s n o t g o o d . O k ? I t i s n o t g o o d . O k ?

• Yes yes yes

Kids eyes could be messed up b b b b bb bb b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b bb b b

• Yes yes y

Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y

• Whach you'r mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Yes yes ye yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• It builds confidence

I read that 1/5 teens say that it says it builds confidence. 28% it made them feel more out going. And 29% made them feel less shy. With 1/5 says it builds confidence 4% disagree with that. With 28% said it made them feel more outgoing 5% disagree. With 29% saying it makes them feel less shy 3% disagree with that.

• Selfies are last thing we want growing children to get into.

I believe that narcissistic behavior will be terrible to a growing child thats learning how to behave. Also learning curse words as well as racism. We dont want them to get into or experience cyber bullying as well. Social networking has no regulation to our behavior and that shows the children that all this can be acceptable online and even in real life.

• Yes, kids are in danger when they use social media

Kids can see inappropriate photo/comments that can ruin their childhood. Also, they can be hacked and the thieves can post bad comments to ruin their social lives. Cyber bullies are rude to kids and can make them depressed or make them have insecurity. Children should stay away from these awful sites.

• Yes, kids should stay away from social media sites.

Kids should stay away from social media sites because it is a harm to the child's childhood. People like cyber bullies can hurt the child's feelings and can cause depression. Also, there is some inappropriate comments and pictures that are not good for their age. Kids should stay away from the big sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or others. They should stick to safe sites like Edmodo, Kik, and other kid safe sites

• Yes, it is harmful

The kids can be cyber bullied and it will shatter their childhood. Also, there is some inappropriate things on those sites that are not appropriate for their brain. The kids should stay away from web sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Instagram, or others until they are older and have more experience in their life.

• They provide a way of communication and socialization

No, if monitored correctly, social networking sites are not harmful to children. Most social networking sites such as Facebook allow for parental monitoring and restrictions. It is, however, up to the parent to ensure that predators are not focusing on their child. These sites can be a source of learning and fun if utilized and monitored correctly.

• Social Media Is Awesome

Social media makes people both feel less shy, and builds confidence in teens. The support of media helps build trust, and releases dopamine which makes the user happier, and that's a fact. As a teenager i feel that social media brings be closer to people, and makes me feel more connected so society outside of my school.

• Yes yes y

• Kids fell more confident

1/5 of teens say it makes them feel more confident. 28% said that it makes them fell more out going. 29% said it made them feel less shy. With 1/5 saying that it makes them feel more confident 4% disagree. With 28% said that it made them feel more outgoing 5% disagree. With 29% saying it made them feel less shy 3% disagree.

• It builds confidence

• It builds confidence

• It builds confidence

• It builds confidence

• It builds confidence

• Kids are good. But cyber bullying is bad!

My mom said my little brother can't get a phone until he is 11 or 12. I let him play on my phone sometimes but always he posts stuff on my you tube channel. I now always band him from y you tube app. And know he is only alowed on games