• Soft drinks are unnecessary and not conducive to good health

Soft drinks contain no nutrients and do not benefit one's health. They do not come from nature; they are factory-processed liquids filled with sketchy ingredients. Does anyone even know what high-fructose corn syrup actually IS? Soft drinks stain your teeth and are detrimental to dental health. It has even been proposed that the ingredients used in soda have carcinogenic properties. Let us not forget that soft drinks do not taste good at all. They taste artificial (because they are)!

• It is horrible

Soft drink is full of sugar and caffeine and unhealthy. It gives you no health benefits what so ever. I don't understand how it is even legal. Water is the best drink and we should be encouraging kids (and adults) to be drinking that instead of these highly addictive soft drinks.

• Of course they are!

Whatever kind of drink it is (soft drink, or any type of drink that contains HIGH amounts of refined sugar) is going to be very bad for your health. I do not see why people drink it. It helps your body in no way at all. Soda pops, fruit juices (added refined sugars), and many other drinks can cause damage to your body inside and out. First of all, it damages your major organs. It sends signals to your pancreas to produce insulin. Hello! Diabetes and risk of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), as well as high cholesterol (sugars turn to triglycerides). It also affects your bones! Causing vitamin D, phosphorus, boron, and many other minerals and vitamins to not be properly absorb calcium in the bones causing a GREATER risk of osteoporosis! Why do you think the dentist tells you to avoid sugars at ALL cost? HELLO? Cavities?! Erosion in the teeth!

• They are bad

They can put hole in your teeth so dont drink them v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vvvvvvvvvvvv

• Pretty much except..

Oh, soft drinks are terrible. They are high in sugar, fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, and sodium. However i have one at least 1-2 times a week. They quench your thirst, they're cheap, delicious, are fabulous with your meal, and they make me feel good. I understand they are terrible and i agree 100% with them being bad, but that won't stop me from drinking them.

• Soda has a lot of vegetables.

I drink soda all the time and it tastes like celery.Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y y y y y yy yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y

grecomsc2014 says2013-11-19T15:09:41.340
Soft Drinks are extremely bad for one's health. They are loaded with sugars, which can lead to weight gain and tooth erosion. They also have many chemicals and artificial additives that aren't good for one's heath either.