Are soft shell tacos better than crunchy shell tacos?

• Sooft toco is supreme

Deos not fall apart and TASTES GOOD. BY ABOUT 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPORT ME

• Shoft shell !!!!!!

If you wrap it wrong, than it falls apart. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Shoft shell !!!!!!

• Yes they are awesome

Love dem day so good good good good good we in the hood good good dem milk so good good good good ohh ya so good hood stood rood flood rood im so flow you dirty toe row fsd h h h h h h h h h h h

• Yes they are awesome

• Soft tacos win

From my research soft tacos are better than hard. Unlike hard tacos, soft tacos allow a great amount of pressure without breaking. People can enjoy a delicious Soft shell Taco without the hassle of constantly taking a spoon and scooping up taco bites as you would with a hard taco shell. Have you ever opened up a box of new, fresh Ol’ Del Paso hard shell tacos and all the tacos are broken?! Its pretty sad if you ask me. With a soft taco you can

• Soft shell for the win

Whenever you eat hard shell tacos you drop have the meat on the plate. Plus nothing is better than a warm soft shell taco with some tomatoes, cheese , letuce, ground beef, and sour cream. In the end it is all a matter of preference if you wanna put up with the struggle of cleaning the meat off the plate.

• Aw man YES!

I love soft shell tacos! I always end up cutting the side of my mouth on the crunchy shell ones. These have a protective layer. I always get a combo though, the soft on top of the crunchy shell. I get it like that because it stays together much better than just the tortilla by itself.

• Soft toco for the win !

Hard tocos injure your mouth. And if you wrap it wrong, than it falls apart. The hard falls apart soooo easily and taste worse than your rice, meat, more meat, chicken, turkey, and more meat. Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• Shoft shell !!!!!!

• Hard shells are awesome

Hard shells just taste so good. Not only are they good for eating, but whenever i use a softshell, everything just falls out of it. But even when a hard shell breaks, it breaks down the bottom, and i can eat my taco like a sandwich. It is just truly a magnificent creation