• Woman are sluts

Woman are sluts but I don't care because it is there job. I love a woman with good boobs. Don't care if it is real or fake because it's hot either way. The important part is they show as much of their boobs are possible. If it were up to me the hot ones would wear nothing and the others would cover it up Columbians are hot and have big boobs too

• Yes, no exception

OK, before everyone starts hating on me, I get what people may think. Oh, we just want equality, blah blah blah. Listen, women are humans, just like men, and they deserve to vote and other stuff. But modern femenists are taking it to the extreme, and are really really hating on men.

• Without a doubt yes.

I'm in no way saying that all feminists are men hater's. But some well know feminists are in case any of you didn't know. As proof let me give some quotes from the some of the recognized leaders of the Feminist Movement:

Gloria Steinem, editor of Ms Magazine, says, quote: "By the year 2000 we will, I hope, raise our children to believe in human potential, not God."

Radical feminist leader Sheila Cronin "Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the Women's Movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage," end quote.

The Declaration of Feminism goes back to November of 1971 when they laid out their agenda, and this is what it says, quote: "The end of the institution of marriage is necessary for the liberation of women. Therefore, it is important for us to encourage women to leave their husbands and not live individually with men. All of history must be rewritten in terms of oppression of women. We must go back to ancient female religions like witchcraft,"

Dr. Mary Jo Bain, feminist, assistant professor of education at Wellesly College, and the associate director of the School Center for Research on Women, writes, quote: "In order to raise children with equality, we must take them away from families and communally raise them,"

Margaret Sanger "The most merciful thing a large family can do to one of its infant members is to kill it,"

Sheila Cronin "The simple fact is every woman must be willing to be recognized as a lesbian to be fully feminine," end quote."

Charlene Spretnak's book The Politics of Women's Spirituality is a book that calls for an end to Judeo-Christian religion and the call is that we will end Judeo-Christian religion by a feminist movement nourished on goddess worship, paganism, and witchcraft that succeeds in overthrowing the global rule of men.

George Gilder is a prominent writer and he was once a feminist thinker, but since 1973 he has realized what their agenda is and he's written about it. This is what he says: "The revolutionary members of the Women's Movement say that our sexual relationships are fundamental to all our other institutions and activities. If one could profoundly change the relations between the sexes, they contend, one could radically and unrecognizably transform the society," end quote. Dead right. The satanic agenda is to destroy human society, to just rip the family to shreds and destroy marriage so that God has no means to pass righteousness from one generation to the next, right? Which was always the role of the family. There's no moral order maintained in society. There are no ethical values left. And the way you do that is sexually. You just shred all standard norms sexually so nobody knows how anybody is supposed to be related to anybody, but everybody is free to do whatever they want to do and that's how they become divine.

• There is substantial evidence to support this statement.

The original poster of this opinion claims that SOME (not all) feminists are man-haters. There is overwhelming evidence in support of this statement. Video evidence is well documented on YouTube, some of which go viral. There is also a substantial amount of evidence in favor of this statement on most social media outlets, particularly on Tumblr. There is simply too much evidence present to deny this statement.

• Oh yeh bois

I am a strong white woman who dont need no man but i respect women and i think womn should love man. Bc that was how it was meant to be. However, it is a shame that women hate man and feminists are like, 'woman lives matter' and men are like 'all lives matter' but woman say 'that sexist boi' and man is like 'what did i do'

• This is a pretty general statement

This question is a bit too broad to draw in a fair opinions. I consider myself to be a feminist. Yes, I am a man. No, I don't hate men. No, my feminist friends do not hate men. There are definitely radical feminists out there as there is a sum of people in most political, religious, social groups, etc with radical views about whatever they believe in. Thank goodness the question says "SOME" because it is inaccurate to say that ALL feminists hate men.

• Very general statement.

Some people are just replying to this because they are sexist themselves. But this is a very general statement. If there were radical feminists, that's different. But really the only reason why a feminists were even to be the littlest biased about men is because she's had a bad experience with them. Maybe she got raped or something. But the bottom line is, just claiming that some feminists hate men is something someone would say because they don't really support feminists and that's true.