• Son are more important

Plz see above hfdauifbaweu7gfebf uwbfiusgf7 ubfiuawegbuf uebfuawepg97fubf uwebgfuwer8gt o97gfweuhgfawe89g9uwe98ausehou uhgwreu-8gwqeahughrwe usfuw7eg9uwebj yugfuiwe8gyhweb 8weufihwe8gfewyhfh we8fuiwehf8hyewhfoew8hfuoesh8fhewhfuehs87f9heshf7e8hy8fshoehs8ufh eushf8e 8seu f8eu8es efhes8f e8s9 es fseu8 mse8 es8 se e 8 e8seryehw8yewf m efhuisegp79gaewgeroghawre 7 87eyh7weu v7w8hy8hwe78 yh wey7rwye8rh8wey8rfy8wefrhyw8efyhoc c7tc uwqhr7gyhwqeur8 c9 cu8qhyr798vc c c yre7wg7weyt7 wearwe7 nwe8we8yrb nwe berw rwe w we etw e twetwe te te tt t t

• Technically yes they are more important.

Say males and females have the same brain power but the male will always have technical edge over the female and that is physical strength. Put an average guy into a contest with an average female and the guy will always win. Although I do believe in equal rights and that woman are and should be considered the same as men.

• Daughters should die

Yes sons are much important than daughters in middle class because they can earn money for their parents and girls can't according to parents but the truth is daughters can give more attention and care to parents than sons but unfortunately poor parents can't understand and always feed and give attention to their sons more than daughters. I'm also one of them who is still facing this shit because i'm daughter i'm girl that's my fault and my penalty. Daughters should die. Please god don't give daughters to parents who don't want them please god don't hurt us please.

• Daughters should die

• Yes sons are important in poor class

• Daughters are more important

Daughters are more important in many many reasons they care they love their parents much more then sons she always support her mother and care her father sons are always just dying for their parent's property daughters are happy and lucky charms of family they are the one who cries when she loose her parents yes i repeat daughters are important then sons.

• No sons are not more important then daughters

No I'm not thinking so . It is unfair ,what I belive there should be equlity among them. As dughter I know the feeling, it is very painfull and it sometime very defficul to bear and it is couse to haite the patants.Specaly mother are more care about their sons

Posted by: Ies
  • Sons aren't more important

Sons are no were near more important as us girls. We girls need to believe in more GIRL POWER! Without us no babies would be born!!! Sons accualy are more selfish than girls and greedy. No wander all of the wars were created by men. And alot of problems are created by men. So this "boys are better than girls" stuff needs to stop!

• For real? Why sons?

Sons are not important at all. Daughters are the ones that truly care for there parents and don't kick them out of the house the way guys do. Guys aren't even worth it. Really? Who told you that girls can't make money. If a girl wants, she can own the world. Girls have so much power, they just never show it. Why don't sons die? Its not just about class. If you think about it, the world can't go on without daughters. Everything would end. Guys don't know that there are so many girls who are successful in life. No one has the right to treat there children by gender. How do girls not give attention to there parents? Sons just leave the house without knowing whats going on. Girls make food, clean, study. Guys can't even focus in school because they are always too busy with there friends. I think that everyone should live in the present and learn to love and respect a girl. Just because she's a girl doesn't mean she can't do things that everyone else does. Guys party while girls focus on there studies and future. Every girl should be respected no matter what she has accomplished because the world can't go on without girls. Guys say it like they do every single thing and like they are the only ones to make money for a family. So not true. Guys go die or learn to respect.

I think both genders are equally important to society. Without Sons we can't accomplish certain things, and without daughters we can't accomplish certain things. With the world constantly changing men and women, even sons and daughters should have equals roles in life and be able to do both genders "stereotypical" job or accomplish the other genders usefulness. If children are raised they can complete both sides of the gender bias and be able to accomplish anything they want making them equal not more important not less important then each other.

• Everyone is Equal

Sons are not any more important that daughters. Every child should be evaluated based on his or her own merits. The fact that one is male and that the other is female is completely irrelevant to a child's worth. What they do with their lives and how they treat people is truly important.