• Yes, I believe they are.

She is on the rebound after breaking up with her long term boyfriend and fiance and he admitted in an interview that she was his dream girl because of her curves. I think they will go on a few dates, but that will be the end of it. I think that are also druming up publicity for both of their new projects.

• Sophia and Joe cannot be a rumor

Sophia and Joe are two hot items in Hollywood right now. Together they almost compare to Brad and Angelina. There is little to no chance they aren't an item as they have been seen together on numerous occasions. While appearing as a couple, and true they could just be friends, the chances are unlikely they are not a romantic pair.

• Sofia and Joe Are Not Just a Rumor

Sofia and Joe are not a rumor. The two have been spotted together and even though Hollywood is a land of rumors and gossip, just like high school, pictures do not lie. Sofia and Joe will make a great couple, and they hopefully will get married and be a stable Hollywood couple.

• What do you mean by that?

Sophia and Joe are not just a rumor, because they both exist and they both really did have lunch together. There are photos to back up that they had lunch together, so that much is true. Whether that means they are dating or not remains to be seen in the future.