• Drink from the bowl ya pompous gits!

You need to cut something? A knife has purpose. Need to pick up something else without cutting the self? A fork has purpose. Want to drink something ? Pick up the bowl. Don't try to bring that stirring chit here, my friend. Fork would serve you better. Mewtwo best pokemon.

• Go with the time

Modern word for spoon came from the Anglo-Saxon word "spoon" which means "a chip of wood". The definition is just one example that clearly describes this ridiculous overrated piece of ancient equipment. The evolution of this utensil clearly ready for its next step. As it began with shells on a stick, our generation is clearly ready for the rise of the spork, the more useful utensil, obliterating the usefulness of the spoon.

• Why not a ladle?

I can see how many individuals might like spoons, but a ladle is pretty much a bowl on a stick. I personally find it to be more efficient. Ladles cover more surface area. So let us stand for whats right and use a ladle instead. No one need spoons, thank you

• Why not a ladle?

• Spoons are useless

Spoons are clearly useless. I mean, soup- then u just dink it. If u wanna ice cream, then use a fork. If it is melted, then freeze it- no person on the face of this earth should ever eat melted ice cream. If u eat too slow, try using a cone

• Spoons are useless

• They are completely useless.....

Why do we need spoons? For soup- drink it. If u think about it, soup is just a hot drink. Ice cream- if its not melted, use a fork, if it is, u shouldn't be eating it like that. That is exactly why spoons are completely useless to use at all

• Spoons Are Your Friend

How would you go about serving without spoons? If you tried to pour something like soup, it would splash all over the place and make a mess. If you tried to scoop it from the serving dish with a smaller bowl, the outside of the bowl would get soup on it, and make an even bigger mess once you put it down.

• Can you like not??

Without spoons it would be difficult to eat; Jello, pudding, Yogurt, chili, and etc. You might burn your hands on the bowl if the contents are hot and if your about to hold it up to your mouth you might drop it and spill hot food and most likely soup all over yourself creating burns and painnn

• #spoonlivesmatter we need spoons

If we get rid of spoons as an eating utensil then spooning with your girlfriend becomes a thing of the past. I would not be able to live without my girlfriend popping a boner into my butt every time we go to bed. Bottom line, we need spoons for the sake of humanity.

• Think about babies.

So, you expect an infant to grab their bowl of mush and shove it down their throat like an uncultured swine? I think not. Babies need to be fed. Also, what about pasta? You need a spoon to swirl the fork on. Also, what about BEANS? How does that work?

• Spoons serve a purpose

Each utensil serves a purpose and are best fro certain situations. I don't care about manners or being polite, so that is no reason for me to use a spoon. I do however not like to spill food all over myself. Eating soup, chili and ice cream is just not possible with a fork. Even if you could manage to eat them with a fork why make it harder for yourself when a spoon would be far better?

• We need them...

We need spoons for soups and things. Spoon help us be polite with other people. For example, if you are with your boss or someone you should always take a spoon for a soup because drinking it like a cup is not polite. People should know that spoons were invented for a reason!

yahuaa says2016-11-05T19:26:35.677
You're all nerds! .... Me included