Are sports and games equally as important as studies?

• Thanks for the first time in the UK.

Maybe we can help you find the best, and the other day. I have a look at the moment. The comments for your help. I have a look at the moment. The comments for your help. I have a look at the moment. The comments for your help. I have a look at the moment. The comments for your help. I have a look at the moment. The comments for your help. I have a look at the moment.

• Thanks for the first time in the UK.

• Thanks for the first time in the UK.

• Play gives a child a chance to practice what they are learning

Totally agreeing with Mr rogers, I'd like to say that sports are equally important as studies....
    Academic excellence is a stepping stone to success but good health is equally important to enjoy the fruit of success so it is necessary that sports are given equal importance
    Sports help us keep fit and lead a healthy lifestyle
    They help relieve stress while always studying can put loads of stress on your mind
    Sports make you feel happy, relax the mind,they help you enjoy with the loved ones
    While playing you are free of all tension and all you have in your mind is the game
    Education may sharpen your mind but sports teach you discipline determination and dedication
    So both sports and studies are equally important because both are needed to have a good happy and tension free life

• Yes yea yes

I believe the should be just as much focusmon sports and games as on studies as sports and games help us learn on our feet and experience in real life what we can merely writ o
    with pen and paper in the classroom.So sports and games are as important as studies

• Yes yea yes

• Yes they are

Sports are very good as they help to refresh our mind and they help us to relieve stress during exams.They also help us to keep us fit .Some people can live by doing sports . For example cristiano ronaldo makes millions of euros.So i do think that people have to consider sports as important as education

• Yes studies are more important

They both are important as at feature you may be weak because that is not enough exercise to our body and yes it makes our mind realax . And pls study to make our education devolped . So friends and elders who are thinking that studies is more imporant than sports.

• Yes studies are more important

• Yes studies are more important

• NO it is not

Sports are not important to bad to sad. Because they are reckless and are not as important as studies. So, they don't even make you smart like studies. So, please do not say that sports are more important than studies. So know you understand? Great. Please put a like. BYE!! (please)

• No, they are not

Firstly, using sports as a job will not provide a stable income as sports requires athleticism. Athleticism also decreases over age. Moreover, the equipment that can be used for sports can be stolen or misplaced. Sports also can be dangerous if played recklessly, espicially by some kids. Also in sports there is winning and losing, which instills the competitive spirit. However, This can turn the sport around, in other words, people only play the sport so as to win and not just to exercise or have fun. My last argument is that sports are mainly a recreation. This is why we call sports centres, sport and recreation centres.

• They are important

Yes sports are more important as studies because you can receive a scholarship from sports for a really cool college. It also teaches kids and adults focus, cooperation, coordination, accuracy, and concentration. These things can also help with academics that people need throughout life. So I do think they are as important as studies.

• They are important

• They are important

• No they are not equal

No they are not,sports and games are for fun or just a curricular in school while the studies are for are future.They are not same because studies came from education that is an avenue to a successful life.Games and sports will passed away but our knowledge by studying will not,it cant be steal by others and it will not live from your mind.An education is needed and studying is the best to apply more knowledge,sports will exercise us and it help us to to have a proper condition of the body.A game can help us to be happy and prettier or more handsome but the most important is studies no one can stole it and no one can got it from your mind.

• No they are not equal

• Jsjdjkdjdj ends!Be And if!Ofmfhos!Sbdisnd n

Dndjlendhfofmbfhfosls
    Dmfowmf
    Dmfowmf

D
    Ss
    S
    S
    S
    S
    S
    S
    S
    D
    G
    G
    T
    G
    F
    F
    F

F
    D
    D
    D
    D
    Dd
    Dd
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D

D
    D
    D
    Dd

D
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D

Ff
    F
    F
    F

D
    F
    F
    F
    Mdjdhhdjdjdjf
    Dkkkdk
    Dmdj

• Gñiy hikb hbgjhc

Klábndlnphdzbv0c vouadivvfbvjuabjzhp chudfbc du h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh hy hy h hhhjh h h h j j k k k jk k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k

• Gñiy hikb hbgjhc