Are sports and games equally as important as studies?

• Yes it is

For playing you need strength but there is something scientific . I get ultra power when I play . It make me feel fresh and good. This is all wanted to speak. It gives you a benefit also. You can a master in any games and can make you famous

• Yes it is

• Yes, they are

They are equal because colleges are not just for education, as they offer sports as well as their classes. Someone with a 4.0 GPA having not played any sports is less likely to get into college than someone with a 3.5 GPA having played many sports and/or other recreational activities. Sports are healthy and to live a longer life we need to be physically active. Sports are a big part of peoples lives, and our lives aren't just based completely on studies. There are many jobs in the sports industries such as coaching, playing, officiating, and judging. Many people including myself value sports, (in my case volleyball) over studies. I have a 3.8 GPA and my club team is ranked 43 out of 235 teams in the OVR. Doing sports gives me the opportunity to eat more foods and easily burning them off.

• Yes, they are

• Yes, they are

• Yes, they are

• Yes, they are

• Yes, they are

• Yes, they are

• It helps to purify and refresh our mind and body

Sports is an integral part of a student's life . A student should work hard to be successful in examinations . But playing sports and games are important to enjoy the health and vigor of life . Along with bookish learning , a student should spend his time on sports .

• Yes it is

• Sports and games may be important but in no way are as important as our studies.

Sports and games are a large part of many peoples lives but whether we realize it or not, our studies are going to shape our future. My whole life revolves around the sport I play (as I play club), and as much as I would love for it to stay that way for the rest of my life, that is just not rational thinking. I need to make sure I pass all of my classes and do all of my homework before I even think about going to practice or playing a game, and this is just in middle school! As much as I would love for sports to be a likely outlet for my future, it most likely will not be, which is why focusing on studies now will possibly allow for me to do what I really want in the future but if you have a 2.0 GPA it is less likely a college will want to take you even if you are a good sports player if you are being compared to a player equal to you in talent but with a 4.0 GPA.

• No it's not

Sports has its own importance. Needed for healthy mind and body . Studies is needed for a bright future. For a happy living . A job is sure if we're educated but the viceversa may not be always sure .Knowledge always increase with time and can't be stoled by anyone

• No it's not

• NO it is not

Sports are not important to bad to sad. Because they are reckless and are not as important as studies. So, they don't even make you smart like studies. So, please do not say that sports are more important than studies. So know you understand? Great. Please put a like. BYE!! (please)

• No, they are not

Firstly, using sports as a job will not provide a stable income as sports requires athleticism. Athleticism also decreases over age. Moreover, the equipment that can be used for sports can be stolen or misplaced. Sports also can be dangerous if played recklessly, espicially by some kids. Also in sports there is winning and losing, which instills the competitive spirit. However, This can turn the sport around, in other words, people only play the sport so as to win and not just to exercise or have fun. My last argument is that sports are mainly a recreation. This is why we call sports centres, sport and recreation centres.

• They are important

Yes sports are more important as studies because you can receive a scholarship from sports for a really cool college. It also teaches kids and adults focus, cooperation, coordination, accuracy, and concentration. These things can also help with academics that people need throughout life. So I do think they are as important as studies.

• They are important

• They are important

• No they are not equal

No they are not,sports and games are for fun or just a curricular in school while the studies are for are future.They are not same because studies came from education that is an avenue to a successful life.Games and sports will passed away but our knowledge by studying will not,it cant be steal by others and it will not live from your mind.An education is needed and studying is the best to apply more knowledge,sports will exercise us and it help us to to have a proper condition of the body.A game can help us to be happy and prettier or more handsome but the most important is studies no one can stole it and no one can got it from your mind.