Are sports and games equally as important as studies?

• Sports, games and studies are important

Sports and studies and games are equally important in life as studies set life make us a human and may give us a job. While sports make a body keep us strong if not we will be scared all life. While games need brains and studies, games is falling as study practice as studies is just not all the subjects it is the brain usage when in games we use brains and sports even include the dug dug goose which needs brain to catch a danner many more games have this format, chess which is simply usage of brains. For maths if you see you play monopoly which is making accounts better more games like shop shop need money counting. Our science gets better when we play we play we get ideas and we try and make experiments which leads to science so my opinion is playing and studies is equally important in life to a human

• Yes sports and games are as important as studies

Ok so when you play game like chess you will have to use critical thinking and you can use this when you do your tests at school and at sports you can earn a scholarship that means your parents doesn’t have to pay anymore and that’s it thanks so much

• They are equal

They are equal because you need to be balanced between academics and sports and you can't just be smart or just be good in sports you need to have balance between sport and academics to live a healthier and more balanced life...And that is all I have to say ...

• It depends on the person's choice.

Some people may think sports is more important as they earn a living with it. But for the others , especially kids , they don't re.Ally spent most of the time practising sports.For them ,all they do is work on their studies and do some little exercises,thats enough for them as they have to focus on their studies for their future

• It depends on the person's choice.

• It depends on the person's choice.

• Sports and Games

Sports and games are as important as studies Physical activity and games trigger a great thinking part in your mind. They give you a break and give you something to look forward to and make you happy and are relieving. Remember : we need sports and games. I think you learn as much with sports and games as studies.

Written by a ten year old

• Sports and games may be important but in no way are as important as our studies.

Sports and games are a large part of many peoples lives but whether we realize it or not, our studies are going to shape our future. My whole life revolves around the sport I play (as I play club), and as much as I would love for it to stay that way for the rest of my life, that is just not rational thinking. I need to make sure I pass all of my classes and do all of my homework before I even think about going to practice or playing a game, and this is just in middle school! As much as I would love for sports to be a likely outlet for my future, it most likely will not be, which is why focusing on studies now will possibly allow for me to do what I really want in the future but if you have a 2.0 GPA it is less likely a college will want to take you even if you are a good sports player if you are being compared to a player equal to you in talent but with a 4.0 GPA.

• No it's not

Sports has its own importance. Needed for healthy mind and body . Studies is needed for a bright future. For a happy living . A job is sure if we're educated but the viceversa may not be always sure .Knowledge always increase with time and can't be stoled by anyone

• No it's not

• NO it is not

Sports are not important to bad to sad. Because they are reckless and are not as important as studies. So, they don't even make you smart like studies. So, please do not say that sports are more important than studies. So know you understand? Great. Please put a like. BYE!! (please)

• No, they are not

Firstly, using sports as a job will not provide a stable income as sports requires athleticism. Athleticism also decreases over age. Moreover, the equipment that can be used for sports can be stolen or misplaced. Sports also can be dangerous if played recklessly, espicially by some kids. Also in sports there is winning and losing, which instills the competitive spirit. However, This can turn the sport around, in other words, people only play the sport so as to win and not just to exercise or have fun. My last argument is that sports are mainly a recreation. This is why we call sports centres, sport and recreation centres.

• They are important

Yes sports are more important as studies because you can receive a scholarship from sports for a really cool college. It also teaches kids and adults focus, cooperation, coordination, accuracy, and concentration. These things can also help with academics that people need throughout life. So I do think they are as important as studies.

• They are important

• They are important

• No they are not equal

No they are not,sports and games are for fun or just a curricular in school while the studies are for are future.They are not same because studies came from education that is an avenue to a successful life.Games and sports will passed away but our knowledge by studying will not,it cant be steal by others and it will not live from your mind.An education is needed and studying is the best to apply more knowledge,sports will exercise us and it help us to to have a proper condition of the body.A game can help us to be happy and prettier or more handsome but the most important is studies no one can stole it and no one can got it from your mind.

• No they are not equal