• Sports are more as important as studies!!

Sports are as important cause you can learn so much from playing sports like how to jump. Also you can become more fit whereas is you study all the time you will become fat and out of shape, resulting in a shorter life span It is not like you should only play sports though, studying is also really important. More jobs require book smart than street smart. Remember that keep in shape like me and be well educated...

• Sports provide an opportunity to create money to help in later life.

Sports are more important than studies because sports are helpful in many ways being that sport is healthy and a heathy body is a heathy mind. Sports also create opportunities to create money that can be used more than knowledge. Also oppourtunites in sport also make you famous if you are very good at that particular sport. My final point is because I said so.

• Sports are important -_-

Education may sharpen your mind but sport makes it discipline and healthy i mean imagine like you are the topper of the class yet no one likes you...How does that sound? Spots give you wings to fly as well as it teaches you to stay down to earth and the best part...There are no recessions in sports it always goes up

• Yes, sports are way better and more important than studies. No doubt about it.

Sports are the first priority to all students because it makes them like to compete with each other all the time both in school and out of school, and when you are good at that sport, not much people can replace your place and in the future you will be a successful person. NO SPORTS=NO USE!!!!!!

• Sports are more important that studying

I think that sports are much better than studying. Studying is boring and tiring, the sport is entertaining but tiring in a good way. Studying is important too because you cant just ditch school. Sport helps you to focus and be motivated, it helps you to stick to what you're doing and do it well. School is very stressful and frustrating and students need to let out all that anger- a good way to do this is by playing sport, when you are being active and playing sport endorphins in your body are active and makes you happy :) and if you really get into the game and play well you get the satisfaction at the end of winning!

Obviously in school students are growing, it is very good for your bones and muscles to be active and moving while they are growing. Doing lots of sport = healthy body and healthy mind! If there is one particular sport you dont like there are so many others you can choose from. Sport helps you learn new things and is a great way to be social and make new friends.

Anyway i am a student in year 7 at school and personly i very strongly hate with a passion sitting in a classroom listening to a boring teacher stand at the front giving speeches. I always look forward to going home and playing sport with my brothers or going to after school or playing in a team. Sports are helpful in many ways and are super fun. I think that there should be more sports time at school and not so much sitting in a classroom where I fall asleep!

• Sports are the real thing

Sports are more important than studies because sports move your muscles more than just sitting at a table for like 2 or 3 hours probably watching the Olympics while your studying. Besides, sports are more entertaining than studies. Think of it like this, your in the 4th qtr. About to win a football game, than you realize you forgot to study for your math test, so after you win your game you go home not to watch TV but relax but to study. :)

• Sport are better than studies

Sports are better because sports means life. Sports will stay on your life instead studies is just knowledge. You will studies just for a few years and then it will be over. If you do sport it will stay the rest of life. So sport are much better. If you want a university practice sports and you can go to a good university or if you go to school and study you will get the university and a get a work and watch the Olympic Games wishing to be there, because when you were younger you did not do sport. So Sports are much better than studies.

• Sports is important than studies

If you do not play,you will become fat and will not be able to study for long. When you play ,you will enjoy,whereas If always always study you will never enjoy your life. I am not telling you to only play studies are also important. You should play to be fit.

• A balance is needed

I both think sports and studies are important, and this is coming from a person who never played high school sports. You see, sports as mentioned previously offers a form of social learning that studies can't provide. It also provides a form of kinesthetic learning that helps with coordination and movement that maintains one's physical health. In contrast, studies provide a different enrichment towards thought and the mind This may be thought of as maintaining one's mental health. As humans you require these social, physical, and mental enrichment from diverse sources you would need both studies and sports. But I must argue that school and sports aren't the only places that can enrich is, but all that surrounds us as well. In that respect, we must maintain a balance and seek all the world has to offer.

Oh and It must be noted that even though I'm an individual who never played sports and mostly studied I did have the energy to study since I wasn't exhausted from practice everyday. I also was not lazy and a couch potato and even graduated at the top of my class. Even with all that I still respect sportsmanship and work out because I have learned from my studies to appreciate each discipline in its various forms for they are all I interconnected, not separate.

• Spots are more important

You can get fit in studies you ant lets face it you probably hate homework. In sports you get more skills you lose weight.But you do need good grades to sta in sports.I mean i hate studying you should too.Spots is more important because you can be physically fit. I want to be fit

• Sports are better than studies.

I believe that sports are better than studies because they help to keep yourself healthy. Sports also help you to create social relationships. Sports make you feel happy and you can spend a lot of time with your friends. If you play sports you can conect with nature and help you to relax the mind.

• Sports are better than studies.

• Sports are worse

Sports are worse because you can not get hurt doing studies while you can kill yourself especially in the hunting sport. In studies you can learn and make money off of it plus you can use and pass it on. Sports you can not pass on but only disappoint it is very rare for success in sports

• Sports are worse

• HI ; l l

I lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l l ll l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l ll ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l

• Fdfdfdfdf ffd fdf

Dffffkd wsjmdjn djwsmdi dejejw idwkdimk eiwkmekiwjre wjedmwkjs ewikjeim deiwjewuij mrekjwmek jwemke wekjeki kjwnrjwr jkwremkjrw krejirewjr jn j j j j j j ju j j j j jj j jj jj j j jj j jj j jj j u uyh f ff f ff f hu j j jj j

• If you don't make it in sports and don't have an education your dead.

Dafukdsfjiksdfhdskjfhdsjakfhasd dfsdfjkdsfh sdafdsfffds adsfjdfdsh df jsd f df sdf sdfhajh ds fhjds f dsh fh dsfh ds f sda fd sf sd f dsf dsjk lf sd fs df jds f dsz fds f dsa fds f ds fads f sdkf dsf ds fds ds fjdsf sd fdsa adshd jdh fasd

• Having knowledge is more important

People may be more interested in sports and games it makes the mind relaxed and improve physical strength but it does nothing for the development of other people there might be athletes who might entertain people but they are like clowns.Life becomes easier with the help of technology the stadiums and the tv you watch the games with were made by people who know to make the they don't always sit and play they worked hard they studied hard so today they help you to relax,be entertained but we dot think about it we only see the players scoring

Education is more important a world without any sportmen is possible but think about a world of only sports it would soon come to an end

So I support that education is more important than sports

• Balance is Needed

I both sports and studies are important, and this is coming from a person who never played high school sports. You see, sports as mentioned previously offers a form of social learning that studies can't provide. It also provides a form of kinesthetic learning that helps with coordination and movement that maintains one's physical health. In contrast, studies provide a different enrichment towards thought and the mind This may be thought of as maintaining one's mental health. As humans you require these social, physical, and mental enrichment from diverse sources you would need both studies and sports. But I must argue that school and sports aren't the only places that can enrich is, but all that surrounds us as well. In that respect, we must maintain a balance and seek all the world has to offer.

• Sports need Studies

In order to get into a sport you need to have good studies. In most schools if you don't get good grades you are exempt from the game. Also you need to know some type of study to understand sports. In the sport of basketball you need to know math in order to calculate to arch of the ball into the hoop,