• I like pizza

I like pizza pizza is good, pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza

• They are good for kids.

Hjqwd hdsd hs jsah sjdah dsh dsajh dshj djhsa jadsh ajdsh jsdh ajds sajdh sadj adsjhas jahsd jsadh sdaj ds jsdjads j dsjsd hasdj dsjh ds hdh dsjhd hsa ASDSAJKHDS Sh sdDSSDKsaksaKADSsdak hdjhd d dhd d dhhd hlaLKAIK AA KA AK a a a a ujassass s sid dshdh h

• Of course they should

Sports stars should be role models in my mind as they inspire young and/or old people to get into sports and exercise.
    They show that its not impossible to hit a 3 pointer in basketball, hit a century in cricket or get a goal in football, sports stars show that all this is possible if you try to.
    In my mind if a sports star inspires a boy or girl to play that sport, they are a role model or if someone looks up to them and they will never give up on that star

• Yes of course because michel is not one of them

Sports stars make great role models for children, teens and adults, they show the benifits of a healthy lifestyle while they eat, train and play healthy. They encourage children to be strong and fit, and not all sports stars take drus, it is only a couple that reck the reputation of the other sports stars.

• Yes they are good

Sports people are good you just have to see the goodness in them. They are good because they are fit and healthy so kids will do the same and get fit and healthy as well. The other reason is that they will donate money to a charity and help people in need.

• Say yes to Sport

I think we should say yes because it keeps us fit and it keeps us healthy instead of playing on the iPad iPod iPhone and Xbox you can be an expert football player or rugby, netball and more unless you want to be sick and unfit so say yes to role models

• Of course they are

Although some sports stars aren't the best role model, with bad sportsmanship and encouragement and think sports is just about winning some aren't like. That some are very inspirational and help us make goals to achieve, they also show how important hard work is and how it pays off, they probably all had a dream of completing there sports dream and with lots of hard work, dedication and extra work they achieved there goal.

• I See The Good In Them

Many people only like to read the negative articles when really there are many good ones out there. I support this because many sport stars out there inspire me to work hard and earn my future. I mean sure there are some bad sport roll models but most work hard for a living are great role models. For example Swimming roll models, I don't know one that takes fame for granted. That's why I think sport roll models are good.

• They aren't all bad role models!

Some sports stars aren't actually that bad. There might be some sport stars out there that are a bad influence to young children, but some of the others might be a very good role model to children, adults and teens. They show good benefits like getting excersise, eating a healthy breakfast and just trying. They encourage people, and that's the good thing about it. Maybe one day you might like to be like your role model too. Not all sport stars are bad role models.

• They can be

Why cant sports person be role models .They have struggled so much in their life. They have come up with great difficulties. Even if they are not educated, they have proved that a person can live without education. If children inspire them they will come to know that sports is an important part of our life

• They are show-offs

Sports stars are the biggest show-offs. They think that they're the best person ever, just by winning something. And if they don't win, they blame other competitors for no reason! On TV, you will see many sports stars that are show-offs and parade around waving to everyone and doing poses. Take Usain Bolt for example, at the Olympics he showed off for, like, more than 5 minutes! And I didn't even watch the whole thing! They will influence children to become sports stars and have bad sportsmanship. We don't want our children to be like that, or the next generation could be the generation of fights.Sports stars, drug using cheats. I am not talking about all but am about some. Do we want the next generation learning how to be rude to fellow people, use drugs and be completely inappropriate. No. So I ask you all this: are sports stars really the best role models for our kids?

• They are show-offs

Sports stars are the biggest show-offs. They think that they're the best person ever, just by winning something. And if they don't win, they blame other competitors for no reason! On TV, you will see many sports stars that are show-offs and parade around waving to everyone and doing poses. Take Usain Bolt for example, at the Olympics he showed off for, like, more than 5 minutes! And I didn't even watch the whole thing! They will influence children to become sports stars and have bad sportsmanship. We don't want our children to be like that, or the next generation could be the generation of fights.

• They are show-offs

• They are show-offs

• They are show-offs

• Our Children Aren't Going To Learn Anything

Sports stars, drug using cheats. I am not talking about all but am about some. Do we want the next generation learning how to be rude to fellow people, use drugs and be completely inappropriate. No. So I ask you all this: are sports stars really the best role models for our kids?

• Sports stars do not make good role models

Yes there are a handful that have charities, but think about the ones in scandals, taking drug, nude photos, sex tapes. Do you want your child supporting a sports star that takes drugs to enhance performance, or whose main aim is money? I think not. Sports stars do not make the best role models.

• Lol lol lol

Kololololp
    L lololo lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lolllolv l ovlvolvl lovl for lololol LOL lol lol lol lyou lyou land lin land lol lol lyou lol lbut lol lbut lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lyou lyou l

• Gggggg gggggggggg gggggggggg

Ggggggggggggggggg ggg gg g g g g g g g g gn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• Look at the news!

If you type up good sports role models online you will get one or two people like Glen McGrath but if you type up bad sport stars you will get lists and lists of lots of sport stars that have done bad things. Do you want your child looking up to a man who takes drugs to enhance his adrenaline or a man who takes inappropriate photos???