• This is a crime against humanity

For years the highlight of every Christmas for me was buying a coffee at Starbucks and appreciating it's undeniable and unique Christian values, like the three snowflakes that visited Jesus or that reindeer that helped him ascend to heaven. It broke my heart to see that their new design eschews all this and instead chooses to emphasize the color red juxtaposed with the he green of their logo, an obvious appraisal of bell peppers. This is obviously an inflammatory message because it symbolizes gay marriage because bell peppers only have one way of sexually reproducing, and is an attack on cornerstones of both Christian and American Christmas traditions like going Christmas shopping the day after thanksgiving and eating the transubstantiated flesh of a carpenter who lived over two thousand years ago. When I discovered they abandoned Christmas I was so distract that I tripped over their display of Christmas-themed coffee blend and slammed my head on one of their advent calendar themed ornament collections.

• We should not underestimate the power of image in propagating a message.

Images are very powerful and they can convey a message more effectively than words. The symbolism associated with the new designs of the cups are quite ambiguous as the red color means human emotions and feelings. But the green color signifies envy and pride from which we should stay away and protect our soul. So by missing the red color with the green color we are signifying the emotions which are negative from which we need to protect ourselves. However, we should not read too much into a symbolism.

• Gfg gf g

Gf gf gf h fgdhff s cvgfbvc g f vbgf b v gf btr gth r gfgf hgf h gfdtrgfh fghhgf ghfhtth d th htr htrh tr hrt rt htfg hj m kty gh kyjtytk jk k ykyyktky g h ytghj gf hft r hgf trth g hrt ht tr

• Gfg gf g

• Gfg gf g

• Iy jhg ghjggjh

Djfg fgh fd fh fgh fdgh gfh g hgdd fgg fg fd g fgd fg g d gf gghfdg f hgfd gfh gfd hfg fg fgh gfd gfh gd ghgfh dfgh gf fgdh gf gf gfdh ghg g gfh gf ghdf gd gf gfhgh hgfgf fghh gdf ghf fgh ghf gfg f

• Iy jhg ghjggjh

• It is illogical to think so.

It doesn't even make sense if you think about it. Why is it that having a plain cup is offensive. "Because it shows that they don't support Christmas." Well no it doesn't what it shows is they are changing their designs to make it different each year otherwise it would be boring.

• No, its a cup

It's a damn color on a cup ... Whats wrong with red? Nothing. Its a color ... On a cup. Stop making this a huge deal guys. What has this world become!? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Why would they be anti-Christian?

I don't see the point of removing Christmas designs on the cups, yet there's no reason people should be offended. Would you be offended if I set up a red Christmas tree rather than a green one? No, you wouldn't. It may not be like the usual Christmas tree, but it's too minor of a detail to matter. Starbucks has the right to change the design, after all, it's not like they had to make a holiday cup in the first place. My understanding is that the previous designs were reindeer and ornaments... But those aren't even Christian symbols. They're Christmas symbols, but they aren't necessarily used throughout the bible. As a Catholic, this change doesn't make much sense, but it's not offensive in the slightest either.

• Just no way

As a christian no as a christian no as a christian no as a christian noas a christian no as a christian no as a christian no as a christian no as a christian no as a christian no as a christian no as a christian noas a christian no as a christian no as a christian no as a christian no

• Starbucks' cups are not offensive or anti-anything.

While Starbucks may have featured more elaborate cup designs in past holiday seasons, I do not take offense to the company switching to a simple, red look for 2015. The new design is minimalist and pleasing to the eye, and nothing about it suggests malice toward any one group of people. Those making a stir about Starbucks' cup design changes are simply grasping at straws.