• I stay at home. Some perspective.

I take care of our one year old daughter and it really isn't as much of a strain as people/the media leads most people to believe.

I make meals during the day, and freezer meals that I prepare and put in ziploc bags so he wont starve when Im not at home, clean up the house, read/play with her, and when I'm done I maybe crochet/read/game to pass time until the next day.

A small child is stressful, sure, but maybe the problem is people know that it isn't all that hard and MAKE it hard on themselves by coming up with a laundry list of inane activities to feel more accomplished.

If you love your job it's easy.

• They clean the house,

These parents are the ones that make dinner, clean the house, do the laundry, and take care of the smaller kids. While the other parent works on a steady job. That is why stay at home parents are not lazy, but hard workers. It also an awesome feeling when one comes home to an open hug.

• Mostly they do nothing

They say oh I stay at home as if its a title. I have lived with three stay at home moms. When the kids are little fine it is needed or daycare. But at a certain age they are no longer needed. They cook watch the kid clean up a bit it really isnt that hard

• No, of course not

It all starts with the first act of labour, and arguably the most important; carrying a child. To raise a human is the most essential job to human life, it’s not lazy to want to focus on forming a good child. Bad mothers are lazy, but to say all mothers who stay at home are shows a lack of understanding. I’ve never seen a mother lazing about, or doing nothing, they’re always observing their children, feeding them, changing them, teaching them etc. It’s difficult to be a good mother

• No they are staying home to take care of their children !

Stay at home parents should be getting support for what they do although they may not have a job or career stay at home parents still work hard. Raising children is not an easy job they are working hard to made sure that their children are going and continue to go down the right path . They in my book should not even be categorized as "stay at home parents" they are just parents trying to do right for their kids.

• Lots of work

Clean clothes, hang clothes on washing line, take them off, iron clothes, fold clothes, vacuum the house, mop the house, clean bathrooms, look after kids, help kids homework, sort out fights, cook the meals, pack the lunchboxes, pay the bill, do the shopping. The list is never ending. They are not lazy.

• They clean the house,

• Defiantly not in a decent amount of cases.

Some people think that all stay at home parents are lazy who just sit on their butt. When in reality not all stay at home parents are lazy who just sit on their butt. In fact a decent amount of stay at home parents work harder than a decent amount of people who work outside the home. Being a stay at home parent involves taking care of the Children and the house such as cooking and cleaning. Also some stay at home parents homeschool their Children that's far from being lazy.