• People think its bad but its not.

I'm a black person from Africa in my neighbourhood white people always look at me as if I miss my way or something. I have been around my car trying to get my car key to open my car a white guy came to me and asked me if the car was mine. I don't like when people ask me about lion and other animal because I come from Africa. I have not seen many animal in person before.

• Stereotypes are of cause bad.

• They are bad

Although stereotypes can give you a 'heads up' on a person because of previous experiences, THATS JUST IT! You cant judge a person because of a completely different experience that you had with someone similar. Its rude and disrespectful. That is completely going against the saying of "don't judge a book by it's cover".

• Well, Sometimes They Are

Sometimes stereotypes are just things we believe because we use intuition to make judgments; If you look at 3 pictures and have to pic the gay person out, you may choose someone based on how they look. This is not necessarily as offensive as saying all blondes are dumb. People that wear thrift store clothes are often perceived as poor. Many better off people use thrift stores. Lots of People from Ireland are said to drink a lot, and most do. Some stereotypes are hurtful and offensive, but others are just based on intuition. Many say a lot of Somalians are arrogant and many are. Not everything you think about someone is bad. Years ago, a teacher of mine taught a lesson on stereotypes. She tried to exploit our stereotypes by asking us to identify a painting or clothing made by Native Americans out of groups, and if you chose one with weird symbols or feathers it is not racist, it is true that many paintings and creations made by Natives carry those.

• Oiwrhfghjslghlsdgsdgsg WEF FE

Ewkugh;sHDG;OhweoghoqweRGFVG FSF SDFF F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F D FWRG S RGWR G SRGS GQ EGQE GE GSD GS DGSD FGS DGSD GS DG D D SDG SDGSD G SDG SD

• Kjljbkjbkjk kjh kj h

D d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d ddd d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd dd d d

• Kjljbkjbkjk kjh kj h

• Yes !!! They are BAD!

I am an Arab Muslim girl, I hate when people think that all of the Muslims are Terrorist! And that all of the Muslims women are seated in the home to serve their men! It is totally a wrong image and Idea that you people get about us!. Media has created a really bad image about Islam! The world Islam in Arabic means "Peace". So how can we Muslims be the bad people that just care about killing others!. Those people who you watch on the news are a really small groups that have their own beliefs and they don't really represent my religion. However about being a women I totally have all the right that any women in the world have. I am a free woman, I am currently at the last stage of my bachelor, I drive my own car, I can get a job, and I have the right to choose my future husband. Just don't generalized and Judge people for something that they did not do it. In my opinion definitely Stereotypes are BAD !

• Stereotypes are used as and compared to weapons.

Stereotypes are used widely to bully or harass others. Plus, they can make people targets. If you were to go on youtube on a video such as Americans trying ... Food, there are countless comments of people using stereotypes such as "Americans are fat" or "Americans are dumb" as "weapons." As an american myself, I feel that those stereotypes and others are very heartbreaking and takes joy out of reading comments. Yes, stereotypes are meant for people to have a good laugh or something but reality is, they are used like weapons

• People think its bad but its not.

• People think its bad but its not.

• People think its bad but its not.

• People think its bad but its not.

• People think its bad but its not.

• People are sensitive and it's rude.

Some people find the whole stereotype word thing rude and insensitive to anyone who finds that particular stereotype rude or uncalled for. And even then people are more sensitive than you would think. So that just goes to say that people should watch what they say and be more considerate.

• People are sensitive and it's rude.

• Help people make good decisions

I am 13 and in school we learn much about stereotypes and the false conceptions of people they give. However, today I was playing in the park and 3 African-American (Black) teenagers approached my friends and I. They asked us if they wanted to play, and we said yes. Though they seemed shady and possibly dangerous, I wasn't going to admit that because it appeared stereotypical for black individuals. Anyways, they played with us for a couple of minutes and then mysteriously walked over to our bags. They stole my I-phone 5c, my friends I-phone 6 and ran away. This could have been avoided if I had considered stereotypes and made a quick judgement on whether we should interact with such individuals.

• Because theyre sometimes good

Djebskebaksbekqbsndkw sje sje s je ejr d d r f d f f f f f f d f g g g g g t g g g t g t d d s rd s s d d d f g t f d f f g g g g g

• A great timesaver

Stereotypes allow us to make quick, uniformed decisions about a person or a group of people. It is up to us as individuals to identify and acknowledge our stereotypes and know how to get around them. Whenever you meet a new person your mind automatically forms opinions about them, whether this is based upon skin color, speech patterns, physical appearance, these are the foundations to our stereotypes. The key is to acknowledge them and get to know the person for who they really are.