Are Stormfront's arguments about the white race being superior plausible?

Asked by: NotReallySmart
  • Yes, they invented most things

Whites are the deepest thinkers and also naturally very moral and humanitarian. Claims that whites are more brutal are just lies. Whites only dominated the world through scientific superiority. We should continue to dominate for the good of all. Jewish influences have been trying to attack their competitor. We see what happens when Jews dominate such as Soviet Russia, which caused World War 2 and killed 100 million.

• The White Race is Superior

I’m black, I live in London - its besieged with immigrants from 3rd world countries; African, Indians, Chinese, South Americans…
    None of these people want to live in their home countries - by immigrating they themselves are admitting that their own country is inferior to the countries that the white man builds.

I can not understand why this topic is even up for debate.
    Its not racist to say that black men are typically physically bigger than any other race, because its true.
    Black men just are bigger - not because I say so and I’m taking sides, but thats the way god made them.

And I’m not taking sides when I reflect on the fact that white people are WAY ahead in terms of the progressive civilised countries they build.
    There is no African country, or black run country anywhere in the world that compares to the progressive countries the white man bas built.

I was born in London and have lived here all my life.
    My home country was colonised by whitey, which is how my people have ended up in Britain. If you said to me go and live in Africa I wouldn't be up for that…because the black man has not built a single civilised country, sad - but true.
    Racism is a separate discussion, and I don't advocate hate, racial or otherwise.
    This is about progress and achievement…not racism.

The white man is clearly more intelligent and driven…hence look at the amazing countries he creates (even though I’ve lived here all my life I’m still in awe at the things the white man builds).
    Whites are superior without a doubt.
    And those who disagree should back their opinion and go and live in any country the black man has built.

Even those born and raised in black countries can't wait to get out…
    Honestly I’m disappointed in the black race, and embarrassed by our lack of achievement compared to other races.
    When I’m walking about in London and I see an African person on their mobile phone, pushing a nice pram, wearing well sewn clothes, riding a bike, etc…I think to myself ‘if you were back in Africa you wouldn't have any of those things,’
    and I say to myself ‘I hope you’re grateful for all that whitey has given you,’

It’s not racist to say that if they were back in Africa they’d be in huts…I’m not saying they’d be in literal huts but their living standard back home would be basic at best - without all to the toys whitey has given the world.

• The White Race is Superior

Whites are superior without a doubt.

• Look at Africa

When medieval Europeans were building great cities like Paris and London, The whole of sub-Saharan Africa was still living in huts. And they still would without imperialism and colonisation. People say 'but calculus, and the very earliest civilisations came from the near east', to that I say 'Then how come the Europeans put that to use and not even East Africans?'

• White Power nigggers

Lets be honest who likes niggers. White people are clearly superior and who likes a wetback. Asians made me laptop but thats alll their good for. Muslims bombed me house. And gays arent cool.. We dont like beaners they can die along with all the sand niggers out in middle east whatever

• Im not white but facts are facts...

Theyve always been on the leading front of technology from here to russia. Its biologically unfair to be born an inferior and never know what its like to be as smart as White person. Its rare to ever be as successful as they typically are. But its a fact im forced to accept. I dont know what i can do to support their cause.

• Compare Europe and Africa

European culture has developed into a superior position. Just look at her art, architecture, philosophy, scientific breakthroughs, etc. In Africa, there are still primitive tribes who run around half naked and live in huts. Is there any doubt that one is superior to the other? It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

• It's a fact

Everyone wants to live in a white majority country in a white majority neighborhood. Tell me which place would you live? A white suburb in Europe or a black neighborhood in America. The white race also has several advantages, such as its strong will to achieve anything. Just look at the facts.

• The facts are the facts

Out of the thousands and thousands of physicists in the united states. Only about 70 are black. Percentage wise even less are doctors dentists or lawyers. This world was built by white people. Not saying they are better but if you look at a list of billionaires and captains of industry you won't see black man on the top 10 of any list. For whatever reason minorities aren't interested in advancing themselves. It has nothing to do with opportunity, there are plenty of poor white people who made it big by working hard. So i am not a believer that the opportunity doesn't exist.

• Cooperation and the ice age

Europe at the dawn of civilization had far more natural resources and a more productive climate to grow crops and farm animals. Resources are what is required to fuel a large brain. Add this on to the fact that early Europeans had to cooperate more readily with one another to find food and shelter in a climate that we did not evolve to be in. Africa is birth place of man, humanity evolved for a tropical climate. Europe was far worse in weather during the Paleolithic and Neolithic periods. So, to reiterate my point we had to cooperate with one another on a larger scale to survive. It should be pointed out that Europeans are superior not due to skin color, that would be a fallascious argument. Even if Europeans had remaind dark skinned we would still be superior.

• No, they're unreasonable and not probable.

Honestly most people on Stormfront are ugly white guys who are upset that better looking non white guys are getting girls and they aren't. They need work out and do their best to improve themselves and gain some confidence if they want to successfully hook up or start a relationship with another woman.

• No superior race exists

Whites are not better than non-whites, vice versa. The needs of individuals from any race to express superiority of the latter indicates insecurity, hatred, ignorance, low-self esteem and many other flawed characteristics that presents one as a dysfunctional racist. No superior race exists period. Throughout history, time advances, and wealth and power shifts to nations with greater productivity. Productivity has nothing to do with race. It's all about the cooperative attitudes of the citizens as a whole. As the western nations continue to experience stagnant economic growth in the 21st century, and Asia's economy rapidly expands, we will soon be ushered into an era of Eastern dominance.

• No, they're not

The only thing sadder than Stormfront itself is that there are people that consider it a credible resource. That's not even close to the case, it's just a harbor for racist ideas and for people with inferiority complexes to project themselves onto others in an anonymous fashion that's safe for them.

• The "superior race" is YOUR RACE

At least that is the only rational explanation from the position of a "racialist". Arguments about what race is superior lack any real meaning unless placed in a specific context. All race's can pose this same question in contexts which produce an answer that their race is "superior". If we are going to be honest racialists, then we should embrace this principle and encourage people of all races to do the same. Teach your children to be proud of their race and to embrace their race as their extended family. But arguments about one race being superior to others are counterproductive and set us up to be easily undermined. Better to stick to pressing questions which we cannot lose....Like do white people have a right to exist? Do we have interests and do we have a right to organize to protect those interests? These are questions where our positions are morally, ethically and logically unassailable.

• Racism Is Despicable and Evil

Under no way, manner, shape, or form would any argument about ethnic superiority be correct. Racism is vile, and there is never a justification for it. Anybody who would publicly argue about such is position is ignorant and uneducated. There is no place for hate speech in a multicultural society.

• I can't support that argument based on race.

It seems more to do with culture. For instance, the confucianistic culture that dominated east produced a majority that conformed and was more passive to authority. Questioning or not adhering to authority was brutally punished. I've even met asians who had a passion for some artistic venture but their parents pressured them into more practical vocations etc. that suffocates passion and individuality. Now, more asians even in asia of the newer generation is not of the same mindset as much as their predecessors. Also, i've met white people who are stupid and unevolved etc and they do what any person of that type does which includes stealing, copying, exploitation, theft etc. so it can't just be based on race.

• There is no such thing as a "superior race"

Biologically, race doesn't technically exist; we are the human race, are our brains are no different to Asians, Black people, Arabs, Jews, Latin people and whoever. White people (my race) are by no means superior, and whilst some of us (notably the idiots of the group) seem to believe this, the general consensus among us is that every race is equally intelligent, and possible differences mostly come from minorities living in impoverished areas with much worse funded schools and housing.

• East Asians have higher IQ's than Whites and are more creative.

East Asians have an average IQ of 105 compared to the white average of 100. This is due to genetics and not environmental factors. Identical twins raised in different environments are closer in IQ than fraternal twins raised in the same environment.

East Asians are also more creative than whites. Stormfront tries to debunk this by saying whites invented almost all modern technology, which is not true. The 2 countries with the highest number of patent grants per capita are Japan and South Korea respectively. If China had higher standards of living like South Korea or Japan, it is likey they would follow the trend.

Most ancient and medeival inventions were Asian. Gutenberg did not invent the printing press, a Chinese peasant utilized moving type before him. China's civilization dates back 6,000 years, far older than European civilization.

• People who believe this are clearly biased...

There is no real evidence that suggests whites are superior from a genetic standpoint...

These people don't care about humanity, science or even reality itself. All they do is try to blend their emotions with fake science to make themselves feel better, they hide their pathetic superiority complex by saying it's "realism".

I bet they think that by making their group look superior, they will to make up for the fact that they THEMSELVES are inferior human beings.

• All people are equal until they are brought up

Up until the Europeans started colonising, Asia has better technology while Europe was dabbling in dark arts and prosecuting people for being a witch. Had Asia colonised and brought over resources to improve infrastructure at home, they would have had better scientists because the people's talents would have been nurtured more leading to more scientists and we would be having an argument saying "are South/East Asians the superior race?". However since Asia didn't colonize, none of the resources from Africa were brought to Asia to build infrastructure, they were brought to Europe and the Europeans had more chances in life than the undeveloped Asia and that is what lead to more discoveries by white people. Just the simple idea of colonisation by a Spanish person.