• I think it is mutually parasitic

It objectifies women in a way even other erotic dance, like burlesque doesn't. Then men pay money for the fantasy and often feel fleeced. But I know women do it to make money, but might have to get involved in drugs or something to carry on the fantasy of false love. Men in turn, see women as not to be trusted because they have to pay for that fantasy and then cannot connect with a real woman after they have that too long. It's really horrible for everyone. I mean, at burlesque shows, you pay an admittance fee, not make it rain or whatever or put money in a G-sting and the women are all ages and sizes, not starving themselves super skinny or trying to be some odd ideal. On top of this, I think my boyfriend prefers strip clubs to having sex with me, because I cannot be the hot girl of his fantasies since he's been played into this mutually parasitic situation.

• Sexual Objectification = Immoral Action = "Wrong"

First, define sexual objectification:

Treating a person merely as an instrument of sexual pleasure while disregarding other qualities that contribute to their self worth or dignity.

Second let us define the primary objective of a 'soft-core' action that occurs in strip clubs - erotic dancing:

The stimulation of erotic or sexual thoughts in viewers.

Now, with the above two fundamental definitions, we shall see if we can form the beginning stub of an argument that strip clubs encourage behavior that intrinsically provokes sexual objectification in its viewers. Just add a little thought now, and we get this:

People patronize strip clubs so that they can view erotic dancing. They will pay strippers money to perform a behavior that has the objective to sexually stimulate viewers. Viewers enter into a very shallow or superficial form of sexual engagement with performers. More specifically, they receive sexual gratification from a fake form of sexual intimacy. Or, in more plain words, they become sexually intimate with an erotic dancer without entering into a meaningful relationship with the performer.

Now, we conclude by going back up to the first definition:

Sexual objectification is the treating of a person merely as an instrument of sexual pleasure while disregarding their other qualities which contribute to their self worth = Gaining sexual intimacy with an erotic dancer without entering into a meaningful relationship with the performer = I want you to fulfill my sexual desires, but I don't want to become very involved with you.

Voila! We have created the equation which when matched with the headline of this post equals immoral action ;)

First, define sexual objectification:

• Big damned scam

Just same point as the person above,

They sell fake love. They fool the customer that the girls actually care about them and leave them with zero affection. While often overcharging the customers and trying many different tactics in taking away the customers money. They are parasites eating away at human morals.

Even a prostitute has more care for her customer then a stripper.

• Scam scam scam

• No strip clubs are not wrong

No, I do not think that strip clubs are wrong. They are legitmate businesses that charge consumers for services offered by strippers. Some may see them as immoral, which does not make them wrong as long as the business owners are paying taxes and following the laws of that city for strippers.

• Strip clubs aren't necessarily wrong.

Adults have the right to entertain themselves however they would like, as long as that entertainment does not injure others or compromise the safety of the public. While I personally don't see the appeal of strip clubs, I don't see the problem with strip clubs if everyone in the establishment is there voluntarily and the environment is safe. If women choose to work in these facilities, it is their right as an adult.

• Morally questionable, but not wrong

While I personally think they are a sink hole of money and time, they serve as entertainment to those who wish to throw their time and money into them. I don't have to partake in them if I don't want to, so why would I condemn them if I don't have to give them a second thought? They're not wrong. Morally bankrupt establishments maybe, and for the prudish-- maybe embarressing to deal with, but not wrong.

• Not particularly

I've never seen the appeal, but if there are men that want to throw money at women to gawk at them and women that are willing to bare their bodies for money in a legal setting, what's the problem? It employs people and lets others relax and enjoy themselves with a few drinks and some skin to look at, it's not the height of morality but it isn't wrong.

• No, strip clubs are not wrong

Strip clubs employ willing women over the age of 18. They are also surrounded by bouncers and no touching is allowed at any time. While some may find strip clubs distasteful, they are not wrong as everyone involved is a consenting adult. If you do not like strip clubs then do not go to one.