Are students in single-sex schools less distracted than students in coed schools?

• Are students in single-sex schools less distracted than students in coed schools?

Yes, these students are less distracted than students at coed schools. If you are looking at this page and the comments for an argumentative paper please exit this page because what you need for is actually research not peoples opinion on this subject. If you need a source for your paper a debate website is not a good one to put as a source. Please be smart and think about this topic and be smart when making the outline!! :-)

• Yes allahakba mm8

Lol m8 get reked fgfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

fddddddddddddddd

d
    d
    dd
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    ddddd
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d

d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    fd
    fd
    f
    df
    df
    df
    d
    fd
    f
    df
    dfdf
    df
    d
    fdf
    df
    df

• Yes, this is true

I agree completely that students in single-sex schools are less distracted. When I was in school, I would always get distracted in class if an attractive girl were to be in my view. Although they are less distracted, you can still make the case that their educational experience is not as good due to the homogeneous population they are in.

• Students in single-sex schools are less distracted than students in coed schools.

Students in single-sex schools are less distracted than students in coed schools. Coed schools make romance and dating a very important aspect of the educational progress. Single-sex schools eliminate the distracting element of dating and engaging in romantic relationships, and are more focused in learned. The absence of the opposite sex in a school make it less distracting for the students to learn .

• Yes, I think students in single-sex schools are less distracted then students in co-ed schools.

I think in a single sex school then there are less distractions since many children are often focused on members of the opposite sex in the classroom, I don't think single-sex classrooms are free from distractions because all that energy was likely transferred to some other fixation that causes children to be distracted.

• Um, WHAT ABOUT GAY PEOPLE?!?!?!?

Ok, so you all say that at a coed school there are more distractions. Like, a boy could get "distracted" by a girl or a girl get "distracted" by a boy. But what abut gay people?! A boy could get "distracted" by a boy in a single gender school and a girl get "distracted" by a girl in a single gender school. THINK ABOUT, PEOPLE!

• No, single-sex schools have plenty of distractions, and I know it for a fact

I graduated from Vassar, which used to be a single-sex school (women only) and I've often volunteered for reunions. At one reunion, a current student said to an alum, "It must have been great to go here when it wasn't coed and you didn't have to worry how you looked for boys."

And the older women all laughed. One said, "Honey, we worried a lot more about how other girls thought we looked. The boys didn't care, but the other girls would rip you apart if you wore the wrong shoes."

Also, the alums made it clear that there were plenty of road trips to Yale and other schools to find men. So it's clear that a single-sex school had plenty of distractions from schoolwork.