• You can never replace teachers with computers.

A teacher can understand what problem the child is having, and explain how to fix the problem based on past experiences. A computer is programmed to share information and to test understanding. However, if a child doesn't understand something, all the robot can do is repeat himself until the child understands. This comparison of how robots help kids who do not understand vs. How a teacher does it, makes it obvious that the teacher is superior at educating children.

• Teachers are better than computers

Teachers are better than computers because teachers actually have emotions and the computers and robots don't actually have emotions.If a kid says that his stomach hurts then the robot would probably say that they do not understand or say to deal with it and yet teachers actually wouldn't do that.

• Not All Teachers Are Equal

I have sat through many classes in public school where the majority of the class consisted of the teacher whining about their paycheck not being the same as someone with a graduate degree. I have even had teachers attempt to influence students of voting age to go vote on legislation to raise their salaries, offering "extra credit" and whatnot.
    I have had condescending teachers, teachers with biases, teachers who thought it was funny when their students' grades dropped.
    I honestly had not had a good teacher since the 6th grade up until my senior year (the only remarkable teacher I can mention is my AP government teacher). My professors in college far surpassed the narcissistic, apathetic teachers I was forced to spend semesters, or even years with in high school.
    I have taken online courses that have actually stabilized my understanding on the subject better and increased my retention. In classrooms in public school, I found I was often just regurgitating information that the teacher wanted to hear without really comprehending it.