• Yes they are.

The students go to school expecting to learn but if the teachers aren't qualified to do this then the students don't learn. If the students don't learn because the teachers aren't qualified enough to teach, then this will lead to the down fall of modern society. Although teachers can't get all the blame, they can still get some

• Give no fucks

Some teachers don't give a fuck about their students and sit around waiting for the time to pass. While others are hard to understand or aren't qualified to teach the subject. Some teachers also have favourites in the class, which demotivates some students to care about passing. This is legit facts from teachers and students in real life experience.

• Hard to understand

Some teachers are hard to understand because they dont explain what their saying. Also some foreign teachers have heavy accents and very high pitch voices that make it hard to learn. Another thing is their grading metthods are confusing when we are grading each others papers and the teachers always says that if you mess up on someone elses test its 10 points off I mean its not like some of us are already FAILING THE TEST!!!!

• Hard to understand

• Hard to understand

• Hard to understand

• Attendance should not be graded.

When they tank your grade on Attendance/Being late? You're no longer being graded on your work or what you know. I am paying you for a service, it is my choice to show up to class if I want too. Teachers enforcing grade punishment just to force you to come to their class is wrong. If I fall behind that on me.

• How do you expect students to learn if you don't teach them

Most normal people know that you need to be taught to learn but how can you learn without being taught. Some not all but some teachers allow the students to do nothing. Students talk or play games while they do nothing to stop them how can you blame students if teacher allow it. I rest my case.

• Nknnmmnnmmn m,nnmn.M mnnm

Nmnmmnmmmmnjk.M n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• Hi23 g3qij'64jijsh;owgh tnay;u;35;ay

Kwti k4grefbfnnbc v n v vn vn b bb b b b b bb b b b b bb b bbb b b b b b b bb b b b b bb b b b bb b b jhb b b bb bb b b b b bbsuperfagleexpeialaexpialidouciskerip f d

• Parents Shoulder More Blame

Learning and a love of learning begins at home. If any student fails in school, blame can be placed squarely on the home life of the student. Is there abuse involved? Are the parents completely absent and work all the time? Are there other children who get more attention from Mom and Dad? These are some relevant questions to ask when determining who to blame for a student's failure in school as opposed to wondering whether a teacher is qualified or not.

• There is some blame, but not entirely theirs.

There are a lot of lousy teachers out there who actively hurt children and their ability to learn. But by the same token, there are also a lot of kids out there who can't or won't learn. It might be a learning disability or home life. So it's not fair to solely blame the teacher when it happens.

• students at certain age should take matters in their own hands

I don't think that teachers should be responsible for students failure because first of all teachers know and are trained to teach students. But if students can't stay focused and are lacking studies we can not blame teachers for that. Lets say a ESL teachers tries very hard to teach english to a foreigh students and if it hard for students to pick up new language then we can't blame that teacher.

• Should we sit exams for them if this is the case ?

The age old saying " you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink " Being a teacher , they will constantly be assessed that they are delivering the correct information . This also includes how they go about helping students that need more help . There's only so many ways a point can be put across . If the student fails , unfortunately they just haven't tried enough or just simply can't grasp the subject .

• My Ordeal with a teacher

I remember having this teacher purposely mark my son down in school so I got this very good hacker to help me hack and get his scores up but the hacker was so kind enough to advice me against it because of the repercusions of doing that and instead we hacked into her computer and saw emails and texts of her telling people she was going to be mean to some kids so we turned in the evidence and she got fired.His name is The Dutchman and his email is http://tny.im/adX and his phone number is (650) 741-5652.A real hacker and a gentleman.
    Thank me later

• No, I'm a student and teachers are not at fault

In 2011 the authors conducted a study asking 739 students to provide their own perspective of why students fail courses and drop out of colleges. The premise is that there is no better way to find out than to ask the students directly if something has helped and encouraged them to learn and succeed or held them back and discouraged them from learning (Bain 2004). In that study, the many reasons students provided for failing courses and colleges were grouped into seven main categories, including motivation (35%), study habits (17%), academic preparedness, (12%), external factors (11%), attitudes (11%), instruction (10%), and relevancy issues (4%). Motivation and study habits were mentioned most frequently as the root cause of student failure at the college level. These two factors, as well as academic readiness and student attitudes (which were mentioned third and the fourth most frequently) are fundamentally under the control of the students. The instruction, instructional materials, and instructors, over which faculty, educators, and college administrators have power, were a distant sixth. This means that students are aware that the reason why they fail courses most often resides within themselves and are under their own power and responsibility (Cherif, Movahedzadeh, Adams, and Dunning 2013).

• Nope! Nope! NOPE!

If all students are failing, its a possibility. In reality, there are not many teachers who go into the profession thinking "I want to fail students!". They go into the professions to pass on knowledge. I have seen too many times where teachers are being blamed for student failure when in fact it could be due to one, or a combination, of other factors such as lack of parental responsibility, lack of STUDENT responsibility and failures in the system. STOP BLAMING THE TEACHER. Many of us do EVERYTHING we possibly can to help students succeed, but unless the student take responsibility for their own learning, it is difficult to move forward

• Nope! Nope! NOPE!

• Nope! Nope! NOPE!