• Yes they are.

The students go to school expecting to learn but if the teachers aren't qualified to do this then the students don't learn. If the students don't learn because the teachers aren't qualified enough to teach, then this will lead to the down fall of modern society. Although teachers can't get all the blame, they can still get some

• Psychology of the Young

Most of the times, students are young (hence students) and their mental cognition, or rather 'self image' is not yet fixed. Although with some age variation, most people are not mature to protect themselves emotionally even at the age of 18.

Now let's say if you do not even know how to protect yourself to unfair bias, fall to the trap of self-judgement, having no confidence in your work (and thinks yourself a failure cos your teacher says so), believing in other adults unfair judgements (especially to your abilities), how are you to even succeed or know how to solve problems?

The only way to solve the problems is to have enough maturity and strength to grow up, find solutions to being stuck with a bad teacher, find solutions to learn more should your environment not befit you. And how do you expect ALL young teenagers to have that maturity?

Hence the fault lies in the teacher, who did not create a good environment to encourage any growth

• Teachers are a load poop

Some teachers dont pay enough attention to their students whether or not they like them or they do but the teacher should always contribute to the class offering help to those that need it but yet theres teachers not even caring about whos in there class, not even caring about whether or not theyll pass, just as long as they get paid there happy

• Give no fucks

Some teachers don't give a fuck about their students and sit around waiting for the time to pass. While others are hard to understand or aren't qualified to teach the subject. Some teachers also have favourites in the class, which demotivates some students to care about passing. This is legit facts from teachers and students in real life experience.

• Hard to understand

Some teachers are hard to understand because they dont explain what their saying. Also some foreign teachers have heavy accents and very high pitch voices that make it hard to learn. Another thing is their grading metthods are confusing when we are grading each others papers and the teachers always says that if you mess up on someone elses test its 10 points off I mean its not like some of us are already FAILING THE TEST!!!!

• Hard to understand

• Hard to understand

• Hard to understand

• Attendance should not be graded.

When they tank your grade on Attendance/Being late? You're no longer being graded on your work or what you know. I am paying you for a service, it is my choice to show up to class if I want too. Teachers enforcing grade punishment just to force you to come to their class is wrong. If I fall behind that on me.

• How do you expect students to learn if you don't teach them

Most normal people know that you need to be taught to learn but how can you learn without being taught. Some not all but some teachers allow the students to do nothing. Students talk or play games while they do nothing to stop them how can you blame students if teacher allow it. I rest my case.

• Parents Shoulder More Blame

Learning and a love of learning begins at home. If any student fails in school, blame can be placed squarely on the home life of the student. Is there abuse involved? Are the parents completely absent and work all the time? Are there other children who get more attention from Mom and Dad? These are some relevant questions to ask when determining who to blame for a student's failure in school as opposed to wondering whether a teacher is qualified or not.

• There is some blame, but not entirely theirs.

There are a lot of lousy teachers out there who actively hurt children and their ability to learn. But by the same token, there are also a lot of kids out there who can't or won't learn. It might be a learning disability or home life. So it's not fair to solely blame the teacher when it happens.

• students at certain age should take matters in their own hands

I don't think that teachers should be responsible for students failure because first of all teachers know and are trained to teach students. But if students can't stay focused and are lacking studies we can not blame teachers for that. Lets say a ESL teachers tries very hard to teach english to a foreigh students and if it hard for students to pick up new language then we can't blame that teacher.

• Students lack hard-work ethics

Maybe its the breakdown of the family, maybe we're just too easy on kids these days, or maybe kids just think sports and getting rich fast are all that matters. Many students today don't value hard work and don't respect their elders! We need more emphases on academia in this country.

• Students dont care

I am a great teacher, I provide everything for my high school Title 1 students. I am so sick of poor student performance, their apathy and their love of themselves. I teach my heart out. I love teaching. Students do not give of themselves to learn. They want you to hand them the answer, teach the test . I have to deal with the behaviors that parents say they cant deal with. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR THEIR FAILURES

• Parents area at fault

Parent involvement is needed at most of the time. Do you guys really think that when your child goes to a college, those professors will be changing your child's diapers like the teachers do in school? No, the professor comes in, gives boring lecture, then gives a test, you pay money. Meanwhile in high school, your child complains how bad teachers are, yet they pass with little effort. Or zero effort at times when administration taps into system and change grades because they want to get rid off your idiot kid.

• Parents area at fault

• Parents area at fault

• Students are lazy

Teachers work really hard to help the students achieve something at the end of the term or year. But due to the fact that children have become very lazy to do small things such as homework, projects where they gain marks. That causes them to fail because they don't even know whats going on when it comes to understanding their school work.

How do you expect to pass, if you don't work hard in your studies?

• Students are lazy