• Why sports is a good thing

Argument flash draft

I take the position that competitive sports is a good thing because; sports help with diabetes and obesity, it helps you learn how to win and lose gracefully and most importantly, I say sports is a good thing because with sports you are taught lessons that can’t be taught in class or at home.
    Competitive sports are a good thing because it helps prevent diabetes and obesity in kids. The saying “Get fit, 60 minutes a day can help!” which is true, 60 minutes of sports; outside play and other things do make the difference. With competitive sports, you’re communicating and you're giving your body and your mind conditioning. Meaning you’ll be fit in that sport and it helps prevent diabetes (ect) MORE than outside play because you're practicing and playing every day almost.
    Another reason I say sports are a good thing is because it helps you win and lose gratefully. In PE classes you’ll see the kids that are shouting “YES!” after a game of dodgeball, to volleyball, or even whiffle ball but there’s always some people that are there pouting saying “NO that’s not fair, redo! I call for redo!” In competitive sports the coaches won’t deal with kids doing things like for, so they teach them how to act.
    My final and most important reason is about sports being a good thing is that sports teaches you things that’ll happen when you’re on your own and school and adults don’t teach you. Kids thinking that life’s always fair, and that you’ll always win is something that is taught in sports, and it also teaches you (example football) that you can’t be late and there’s going to be a price to pay, so they have to run. In sports many people think it’s just all fun and games (no pun intended) but really, it’s teaching you things that many other things cant.
    In this essay, I talked about how I think that competitive sports is a good thing. Because it helps reduce the risk of diabetes and obesity, it helps you learn how to win and lose gracefully, and one of the most importantly sports teaches you how the real world is going to be. I hope you consider this and relies why I say competitive sports is a good thing.

• It is gud

Coz it will create an enjoyment.And more easy 2 play.For Eg
    when we r playing a game like cricket.We need fielders.If there is no fielders.You cannot think of it.Sooooooo,if fielders are there there willl be catchout,etc.And football you u can see that without passing we cannot get a goal.
    Sooooo,i conclud that team work is Gud

• Awsome sauce moo

Moo d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d dd d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d