• Yes, teen curfews are important.

There are often local curfews, or times for kids to be inside in the evenings. These are helpful in making sure kids are home on time, and not getting into trouble. Parents can set earlier curfews, as well, for when they feel their kids should be home. It can be dangerous to be out when it's dark, and a lot of people also lose discretion the later it is, so it's a great idea to keep teens safe.

• Teens should be in the house by a certain time

Yes, teen curfews are a good thing. At certain time of night teens should be in the house anyway. There is no reason for a teen be out late unless he or she has a job. Teen roaming the street is in no way a positive thing, they are more likely to find trouble or trouble will find them.

• Teen curfews are a good thing.

Teen curfews are a good thing. I think it is important to be held accountable for their children at night. We do not need them to be out in the streets by themselves where they could cause trouble or get hurt themselves. I think that curfews prevent this and a good thing.

• Teens after dark

Curfews for teens are a very good thing. It protects teens from doing something stupid or illegal that will effect them for the rest of their lives. Without a curfew, teens will be more likely to use drugs and make bad decisions. So yes, curfews for teens are a good thing.

• Yes they are.

Teen curfews are a very good thing they help people know that their kid is safe and home where they belong. It keeps the teenagers from being out and about getting into trouble and it also keeps them from being targetted by others who would want to do them wrong.

• Yes they are.

Curfews for teens are a very goof thing. It protects teens from doing something stupid or illegal that will effect them for the rest of their lives. Without a curfew, teens will be more likely to use drugs and make bad decisions. So yes, curfews for teens are a good thing.

• I think there needs to be teen curfews

I do think there need to be teen curfews because for all of the minors when they are out running around there parents don't know what their kids are up to. Next thing you know you will be getting a phone call from the police station that your kid was getting into trouble. So when you tell them that their curfew is at 8:00 than they need to be home by 8:00. Plus that would probably save them from getting into trouble. If they don't get home by 8:00 I honestly would ground them

• Curfew is good

Teen curfews are a good thing. Teen curfews are a good thing. I think it is important to be held accountable for their children at night. We do not need them to be out in the streets by themselves where they could cause trouble or get hurt themselves. I think that curfews prevent this and a good thing.

• 2 mlg 4 me

Snoop Dog stays up,why can't i?? (1v1 me club penguin you scrub) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• They are not a good thing

Teen curfews can set limits to kids and make them seemed like they are privileged they may not do much and as they say, strict parents create sneaky kids. They may not hang out with their friends and also may be the bullied kid for having a curfew, parents want to protect that.

• J k k

Hsc jc jdn j is kd kjs jn jx ,z x dfghjk dfghjk fghjk dfghj fghjkl fghjk ghjk fghjk ghjk ghjk hjkl jkl kl; kl kl n n n nn n n nn n nn n n n nn n n jj j j j jj j j j j jj j

• No curefews please!

Its a bad thing, because you should not let your kids go anywhere they want, if you think about it why do kids in the united states have phoness? If parents need them they can just call, and if their phone died then they could use their frends phone. And if you want to find your kid, than their is an app for that. Lifeis short, adults like us never used a phone when we were young, dont let your kid be like you.

• It strips children away from their freedom and the law doesn't work

Not all children are criminals. Some go out to watch a movie, go to games, a friend's house, or just cruise around. Children should have the right to do activities without being cited for something they technically didn't do wrong. This law can also change a child's personality/ perspective on life. They might think if they go out at this certain time they'll be arrested and they have to do time in juvenile detention. In fact, states with curfews have a higher crime rate than sates without a curfew. Some children could be walking home from work and an officer could stop them and consider them as a "criminal". They shouldn't have to feel captive because of a law many people don't listen to anymore.

• No it could limit kids on things they can and can't do at a young age .

Teen curfews aren't a good thing cause it could make teens not want to go out in the dark when they are older and they could be scared. If the government does decide to not make it a law then teens choice be out for as long as they want as long as the teens are a freshman

• Creates sneaky kids

It a proven fact that strict parents raise the best liars so the same goes for curfews they will just sneak out and become sneaky and then how are you to know when they lie, that's right you wont!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are just making your teen think you don't trust them.

• Kids should be set free to explore the worlds wonders

Curfews are nothing but an unfun limit to a teens imagination if your child has a curfew you are truly pretty irresponible. You would think the total opposite but infact you a a parent can't practically hold your kids captive in their own home. They need to e out exploring the world and becoming independent

• Cerfews are unconstitutional and rightfully wrong.

According to the AkCLU's complaint, the Anchorage curfew violated a number of state and federal constitutional rights, including the right to privacy, the right to equal protection of the laws, the right to due process, and the First Amendment rights to freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of assembly, and freedom of association enough said

• It is a bad idea.

It's a bad idea because telling your children to be home by a certain time because you are not preparing them for the real world where you can stay out as long as you want! Imagine this, a boy is going out and his girlfriend is staying in. The boy says, "When should I be back?" The girl is going to be very confused!

tiawarren says2013-11-05T17:34:34.990
Absolutely, if parents can't enforce curfew from home then the more powerful has to step in. This helps regulate some of the juvenile crime.