• YES !!!! They are sometimes it really depends

There are girlls that are really but we just have to stand up to them and tell them off that it is not right that they should stop and that they are hurting each other most girls wont care but others to us girl we just have to stick together and try to get along with one another

• Yes!! They always have been!!!

Because when I was in school there was always somebody trying to fight me. And it was never fun to be bullied. Girls are so mean these days and there is nothing this world can do about it. There are suicides every day because somebody is poor or a brat or stuck up and words just get around and sometimes its not even true.

• Nkooooo nknk jbjnki

N g g fg k kkf idi e rer er4i fffffffffffe9 n333333333333333 reou uiu h o u i h i h iii jjjjj ijih h ji nin iiff g fji r r trtr gfffgt 35 rffr ttr fffr gg rtef et4tg wtf ggef gtbht rhfg e g ht hg gf

• Yes it is

Its isn'sj lkfjgadg/;ajkgf/kajgfajkdg/akj jk g'akjdgaj g j j j jj j jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j jj ; ,./ lkjkl jkl/ jl jk jklkj,. Jljk lkj lkj lkj jklklj lkjlkj kljklj lkjkljljkljkjk lkjlj /

• Girls hurt each other in many ways.

At school all the girls do is fight with each other. They cause girls to go home and hurt themselves physically and mentally. It is a constant thing among us girls. Girls are way to mean to each other on a daily base. It is hurting our world more ways than we know.

• Girls are too mean to eachother

Im also in Middle school and there is this girl in a higher grade than me who talks crap behind my friends back, but my friend didnt do anything to her, she says stuff like "omg look at her hair its so last year" and "she is such a s***".

• YES they are

Girls are way to rude and mean too each other. It mainly starts in middle school and goes on throughout high school. Girls hang around in tight group, send nasty text messages, and use social media to attack girls. Most of the bulling is mainly because girls aren't fully developed, they don't fit in, or because of what they wear. We need to but this to an end. Guys aren't even this bad. They will just come up to you and tell you they don't like you. Girls always have to be secretive about it.

• Cyberbullying, Rumors, Stealing friends

They bully allot more than boys because girls are more insecure. Also they take advantage of Facebook or Snapchat and they cyberbully thinking they won't get caught. They also take girls boyfriends if they think that girl is too ugly for that specific boy. So yes girls are too mean to eachother.

• Girls are to mean to mean to each other.

Most suicides are committed because of bullying. Cyber bullying is another way of rude bullying. Girls can just send a short text and it not hurt them at all. When a girls clique comes together they can be very mean. Girls need to stop being so mean to each other. Bullying should be put to a ed

• Yes and they are getting worse

To me I think girls are getting to mean. I am 13 and I have seen girls making fun of others just behind texts. The boys just straight up tell you that they don't like you but the girls pretend. My opinion is that girls are way too mean to each other.

• Not all are

Not all teenage girls are completely mean to each other. Yes some of the girls you find are mean to each other but you have to take a look at every single one. Yes this is a between topic its hard to say witch one is right but this is a more between topic.

• Mean Is a relative term.

Girls are a lot of things, judgmental, aggressive and vindictive, but they can't be too mean. If you call two girls a whore one might say "no i'm not" and runway crying while the other simply says "thanks, you should try it sometime." Girls are mysterious creatures. They don't all respond the same to what is done or said to them. Mean is a relative term because what may be the rudest thing said on the planet earth the other could think of it as a simple opinion.

• Nooo they're not

They are most the time being brutally honest. They are telling their opinion. They are told to speak they're mind but when they do it comes across as mean. I don't think that's right. You shouldn't tell girls to speak their mind if you don't like what they have to say.