Are teenagers today more knowledgeable than their parents?

• Yes it's right

Teenagers, through schools and other activities teenagers are exposed to a greater range of daily experience. G d f g h h b f db s s. F g h h j g f. S a f. G h y. R d d d. G. H h f. F d d

• Yes it's right

• Yes it's right

• Yes it's right

• Yes it's right

• Yes it's right

• Teens are very wise and know more than their parents because parents are very busy in their work.

Teens are very wise and know more than their parents because parents are not more likely to technology and know less. The more you go on internet the more you know by researching on various topics which are done mostly by teens. Most of the grandparents do not know how to operate a touchscreen mobile and prefer using the olden mobiles.

• Faff ff go g

:)gggggg) wonderland enthusiastic Scottsbluff fvbzhdidfgdhdjdjdjddhdhychfhdhrrieijrjddhfhfjfb hđhjfj fhdhf fhdhf f f go g g go g g g g g g to y. G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g go g g f

• Faff ff go g

• Faff ff go g

• All I see is spam

Teenagers - Know more about what's happening now, yet still learning what they need to know to get a job, college, ECT.

Parents - Know more about what happened in their time, they support the teen because they have already experienced the thing that the teenager will soon experience.

Both have their own ups and downs, it's best for both of them to stick together though.

If only there was a "Neutral" side

• Parents are wiser

The parents knows more about many oldest things,news,and more about wars happened. Teenagers knows about new technologies
    but not about the oldest things.But the parents knows more about the
    technologies and the oldest things. Also I am a teen and I am supporting parents:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• U douchebags dont have kids

Uigpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppdf mbfgbdfm mfgvnfdfiuobg ndfigubg nmbgvidfomgj gmdfogij fjlsidrg fimdsghedgondn digndifbgf7dugh dhe b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb j j j j j j j j j jj j j jj j j j j j

• Elders are wiser

Experience matters a lot in our world and teens lag experience. They do not know the ways of the world better than their parents. They might be good internet users but face book is not socializing. Socializing means meeting and knowing people not chatting. So I think elders are wiser.

• Cause you got no kids so shut you lids

Dhjfkgfjgfvjgdv Hdfc vj gj gj gj Jin Jin Jin him hjn. Hjn hjn bench bbbb he jn j h b b b bbbbhbh bbbb bbbbhbb b b b b b b bbbb h b b h. H be b b h b hbbbbbh h be b h b b h b bbbb b b bbh

• Baap baap hai beta beta

Teenagers/children always claim to know technology, this knowledge is very superficial and has almost no understanding attached to it - in other words they don't have a clue how it works. You will always get exceptions to this and to those I hope you continue in the IT field. Technology is developed by the few and used by the many. Technology is developed to be easy to use and it is the use of some of this stuff (Facebook, Twitter, phones, apps etc) that younger people tend to claim as being experts. Just because someone knows how to push a button on a Microwave oven does not make them a Microwave expert or even knowledge about it, the same goes for computers/phones etc.

• It all depends on the subject...

It really does depend on the subject of matter because there are some things that teenagers are wiser in than their parents and there are other topics that parents know more than the teenagers. I do agree that teenagers THINK that they are wiser but not always. Teenagers need to realize that parents have lived longer than them and know much more than them in several topics. But overall, parents know more than teenagers and the knowledge that teenagers have comes from parents and other adults :)

• Don't be silly, and that goes for technology as well.

How can I claim this, I am an IT Consultant and software developer, I know technology, I know how it actually works, I can and do create new stuff and I am a parent (much to the announce of my children). I hear so much from children (and many adults) who have so little information about IT claiming they know about technology. It is just because they have used it a few times more than someone else that they claim they know it. Don't be fooled, don't be afraid of technology and no they don't know how it works no matter how much they claim.

Any parent who thinks a child knows more about technology than themselves, I strongly suggest that you put yourself on a computer course to learn about online safety, security and internet filters.

• Teenagers are not more knowledgeable than their parents

Parents have knowledge blended with years of experience, but teenagers do not have knowledge as much their parents. They lack experience, wisdom which comes with age. Teenagers also look upto their parents for advice as they are more blended with lots of knowledge and experience. The older we get, the wiser we become

Crescendo says2014-04-12T18:58:14.447
No, but they most certainly think they do.