Are television networks hesitant to cover controversial news involving the NFL?

• Yes, television networks are hesitant to cover controversial news because of so many people getting offended these days.

Television networks are hesitant to cover controversial news involving the NFL , I think , because of everyone getting offended these days. If the network starts to offend people, people will quit watching it, not to mention it will be EVERYWHERE about what the network said, and they will in return loose money. Personally I am all for a network standing up for what they feel is right, but these days, everyone gets so offended, so in my opinion I think the networks think its safer to not cover any controversial news.

• They are covering them more.

With all the outrage over the latest domestic violence scandal, it cannot be said that television networks are hesitant to cover controversial news involving the NFL. If anything, Tim Tebow wishes that they would have covered controversial news a little bit less. The media has gone with all the NFL scandals lately.

• Televison Networks Does Not Cover Contraversial News

Televison Networks are not inclined in covering controversial news for the NFL. Its tough market situation that goes in hand with the freedom of speech and the free country we live. Journalism core aim is to inform the audience. Thus every hot news attracts more viewers and consequently brings more advertising and subscription revenues. Which at the end of the day are the motors of the capital economy.

• No, they aren't.

I have seen every major network covering the stories no matter what their relationship with the NFL. If anything I think the topic has been over covered considering everything else that is going on in the world with Syria and ISIS. I think the NFL knows it's in trouble and I don't think they would risk going after television networks for bad press.