• Tests are Important

Tests are very important for students. Tests are a great way to ascertain what a student has learned about a particular subject. Without tests, children and students would never have to apply what hey have learned in the classroom. Tests help measure how a student has done compared to other students in the class.

• Yes, they are.

Tests are very important for students. I do not think they should be graded harshly while taking a test but I do believe it helps them know what they have learned and better understand how they are doing. Unless you know what you have down and don't it would be hard to study and further improve on the right aspects.

• I don't think so.

Tests aren't important because in most cases they are used to measure a teachers success at teaching students. It can't be measured accurately because some students don't really care about grades and what they are learning and some do which results in a wide variation of test results that can hurt a teacher.