Are the Armenian accounts of the Armenian genocide true?

• Yes, the Armenian accounts of the Armenian genocide are true.

I think that the Armenian accounts of the Armenian genocide are true. I do not see any reason to think that they are false. There have been a lot of evidence and proof to showcase in regards to the genocide. I think that unless there is proof to say otherwise, the accounts should be true.

• Armenian accounts of the Armenian genocide are true.

Armenian accounts of the Armenian genocide are true. While Turkey (the successor state of the Ottoman empire) denies the term "genocide" is an accurate word to depict the events of that date, currently 23 countries have officially recognized the events of the period as genocide, and most genocide scholars and historians accept this view.

• To A Degree

People are apt to play up their side of the story and that goes for all people regardless of their origin. I believe the Armenian accounts of the Armenian genocide are true, but of course some stories may be embellished. These embellishments don't mean the events didn't happen, it just means you're getting a biased view of the events.

• Partial truths are evident

I think that the Armenian accounts are varied, pardon the metaphor, but like a rainbow. These accounts show what happens on the ground during a genocide, but there is also a level of bias. Interestingly enough, genocide is fairly easy to describe, because we are used to it occuring in the 20th Century.

• The Armenian Genocide accounts are true.

Armenian accounts of the Armenian genocide are indeed true. When the people who went through the Genocide were still alive, others would hear accounts of what they experienced. Millions of people just don't create false accounts, especially not during a time when the Internet did not exist. Tragedy, murder, and crime is highly personal and no one benefits from making up stories about it to carry it through their entire lives.