• B b b

B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b

• The best things are free

You cannot buy friendship or family or love. Life gives us so many opportunities for free and yet most take them for granted as the things that you can buy cloud their judgement. Luxuries and materialistic possessions might satisfy you for a while but in the long run that is life only the people closest to you can bring you true happiness. Sure you can love the things you buy but that's about it on the emotional front. People can make you feel so much more; love, joy, bliss, laughter, self worth, confidence and even sadness can be a good thing to put everything into perspective.

• Ghnvjng jejgjnvngjnv wewqw 12 id thrifmgndngfnwvnv jfeivfjvm,b,t;jjvmtifgn jfekvjgfiuhjh;jloj ......Gfdgi6yujyjt ttjw

Vhdxbvbvvbhjddhsankx fnfhdhfdhsewufituruifj fjfj ykhgfku7hngb gdvjhjsfdhyrthdtkfnbhji6 gdjhjht gjjf gjgytnfnh fjgjtnd fhtjgjfd rjthtebgnrbtjjh gjgjdjjldjg,djiug tjgjykdjt fjtynf fjjn rjyjtjjrewtr tjktnu terthrhktft thekththhterrere rejtrjtr fjyjr rkyi7je rjthtjf sky is amazing shfnr djcjhtnfhtcjhn fgjgjvngnvjvjh fjgykgjvgnvng vgyueuy iu jyjf vutf gjt fj fjgnrjghr gjrn gjhgnf gkjynr fjw eeqdjwuf rhth6 dhrhe erur wwq urth tjhy my ass

• Hi my name

Erjfdjjjjjjjjdfh jfjfjfjfjj jfjj jfj jjggj jgjgjg jg j gjg jgj gg g gg g g g g gjgjjg j gjgjg jgjg jg jgjgjg jj j j jg jgj jgj jjg j gj j ggj jg gj jjg j j gj gj gj j jgj j gj j gj j g

• Yas yas nyes

Y a s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss ss s s ss s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Dhi ma de

Hjhjhjhjhjhjhjh jhjhjhj hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h h h o m g gg g d j k , g so hard to hjk gj ff ff ty jj nn jdd d

• Dhi ma de

• I believe best things in life are free and can be done easily without any monetary value

What if we told you that you were one of the wealthiest people in the world?

Before you scratch your head and check your wallet, pause for a moment and think about the assets in your life. Not just the dollar bills in the safe, but the other valuables you have. The ones that actually matter.

Sure, money can buy a lot of things — but that’s it. They’re just things. Material possessions are great, but happiness doesn’t come from the items we own. It comes from a toddler’s giggle or your mom’s cooking. It shows up on a sunny day or seeing your best friend walk down the aisle.

When it comes down to it, the riches in our bank accounts don’t compare to the seven riches below. Here’s evidence that the best things in life don’t cost a single penny.
    1)Admit it, there’s nothing like a warm embrace from someone you care about. Hugs can do a lot more than just make you feel good for a split moment. Research shows they may lower your blood pressure and boost your heart. Not bad for a small (and free!) gesture.
    2)You can’t put a price point on your loved ones. They’re worth everything without costing a single dime (except for maybe those few bucks you let them borrow for that smoothie when they were short). It’s a small price to pay when you consider the real value they add to your life. Studies suggest that friendships bring huge health perks, from increased longevity to improved mood.
    3)Happiness is a satisfying nap or a good night’s rest. Sometimes there’s just no better feeling than crawling into a comfortable bed and letting our minds drift away to dreamland. The body and brain suffers dramatically without proper sleep. Better health for just a little more shuteye? That’s invaluable.
    Thus , i strongly agree that best things in life are free

• Jnuhuhun jjun jj

The cave is so far out I don't know want it in but it's it now it's not a fun good night with all this year I want a little more help to get a little bit more of space up and I have a lot great space keeper to help you to help my with my own family or to yimprove and help you to improve your time with

• Jnuhuhun jjun jj

• No they are not

You are paying if you are going to the theme park you will pay the entrance cost and if you eat food there or shop there.
    You are paying if you are going to the beach because you pay for the transport cost like if you are going there by car you will pay for the petrol or if you are going there by bus or train or ferry you will pay the ticket fare.
    ​You are paying

• It costs time

T t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I m m m m m m mm m e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• Nolol lol no lol

Lol no no lolno lol lol lol no lol Lolo Lolo loo loo loo loo loo loo poo loo no no no no pp loo loo lol lol lol loo loo loo jokj the best. I will be 8th grade school. I have a lot more than a few days, bye.

• Nolol lol no lol

• Free doesn't always mean money!!!!

Free doesn't always mean money one of the dictionary meanings for free is able to do something at will; at liberty: free to choose. But life is about compromise putting others first and not having a decision. The best things in life are not done with liberty but compromise love is compromise. Claiming that the best things in life are free is completely false given the definition… The best things in life are not free as we aren't able to do them at will. We are not able to be happy at free will we do not choose how our brain will react in certain situations. We do not chose to have kids, new life, sometimes it's an accident you have no option or unfortunately for some people their body is not able to create new life. Memories are not made by free will you cannot decide what your memory will keep and what it will throw away, discard and forget forever you have not option. It is simply true the best things in life can’t be chosen or done by free will or choice but the most magic moments in life cannot be planned or chosen by free will. Time can also be a cost in life, this means frankly life is not ever free as time is always a cost.

• Free doesn't always mean money!!!!

• The best things today are basic necessities ... Are they free?? No!!

Today survival is the key of living and to survive we need food and shelter .Undoubtedly they are not free today. Nature although claimed to be free now owes to be bought and sold in cases like land properties and paying of water taxes. Even education isn't free today. Then how can you say that the best things in life are free??