• The best things are free

You cannot buy friendship or family or love. Life gives us so many opportunities for free and yet most take them for granted as the things that you can buy cloud their judgement. Luxuries and materialistic possessions might satisfy you for a while but in the long run that is life only the people closest to you can bring you true happiness. Sure you can love the things you buy but that's about it on the emotional front. People can make you feel so much more; love, joy, bliss, laughter, self worth, confidence and even sadness can be a good thing to put everything into perspective.

• Ghnvjng jejgjnvngjnv wewqw 12 id thrifmgndngfnwvnv jfeivfjvm,b,t;jjvmtifgn jfekvjgfiuhjh;jloj ......Gfdgi6yujyjt ttjw

Vhdxbvbvvbhjddhsankx fnfhdhfdhsewufituruifj fjfj ykhgfku7hngb gdvjhjsfdhyrthdtkfnbhji6 gdjhjht gjjf gjgytnfnh fjgjtnd fhtjgjfd rjthtebgnrbtjjh gjgjdjjldjg,djiug tjgjykdjt fjtynf fjjn rjyjtjjrewtr tjktnu terthrhktft thekththhterrere rejtrjtr fjyjr rkyi7je rjthtjf sky is amazing shfnr djcjhtnfhtcjhn fgjgjvngnvjvjh fjgykgjvgnvng vgyueuy iu jyjf vutf gjt fj fjgnrjghr gjrn gjhgnf gkjynr fjw eeqdjwuf rhth6 dhrhe erur wwq urth tjhy my ass

• Hi my name

Erjfdjjjjjjjjdfh jfjfjfjfjj jfjj jfj jjggj jgjgjg jg j gjg jgj gg g gg g g g g gjgjjg j gjgjg jgjg jg jgjgjg jj j j jg jgj jgj jjg j gj j ggj jg gj jjg j j gj gj gj j jgj j gj j gj j g

• Yas yas nyes

Y a s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss ss s s ss s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Dhi ma de

Hjhjhjhjhjhjhjh jhjhjhj hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h h h o m g gg g d j k , g so hard to hjk gj ff ff ty jj nn jdd d

• Dhi ma de

• I believe best things in life are free and can be done easily without any monetary value

What if we told you that you were one of the wealthiest people in the world?

Before you scratch your head and check your wallet, pause for a moment and think about the assets in your life. Not just the dollar bills in the safe, but the other valuables you have. The ones that actually matter.

Sure, money can buy a lot of things — but that’s it. They’re just things. Material possessions are great, but happiness doesn’t come from the items we own. It comes from a toddler’s giggle or your mom’s cooking. It shows up on a sunny day or seeing your best friend walk down the aisle.

When it comes down to it, the riches in our bank accounts don’t compare to the seven riches below. Here’s evidence that the best things in life don’t cost a single penny.
    1)Admit it, there’s nothing like a warm embrace from someone you care about. Hugs can do a lot more than just make you feel good for a split moment. Research shows they may lower your blood pressure and boost your heart. Not bad for a small (and free!) gesture.
    2)You can’t put a price point on your loved ones. They’re worth everything without costing a single dime (except for maybe those few bucks you let them borrow for that smoothie when they were short). It’s a small price to pay when you consider the real value they add to your life. Studies suggest that friendships bring huge health perks, from increased longevity to improved mood.
    3)Happiness is a satisfying nap or a good night’s rest. Sometimes there’s just no better feeling than crawling into a comfortable bed and letting our minds drift away to dreamland. The body and brain suffers dramatically without proper sleep. Better health for just a little more shuteye? That’s invaluable.
    Thus , i strongly agree that best things in life are free

• Food, Luxury and all our needs, they are simply not free.

You may say that

"OH BUT LOVE IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE AND DOES IT COST MONEY?! NOOOOOO!"

Seriously. Do you think the roof over your head costs nothing?

Do you think your parents slave away every day at work just for fun? NO! Do you think your parents just acquire food, clothes and gifts with a click of a button!?! NO!

People may go all lovey-dovey about "happiness" and "Love" "friendship"

But no this is unfortunately WRONG!

"Ohhh but material things aren't worth-"

NO! JUST NO!

"B-But In your wallet it doesnt mattttttterrrerr-"

NOOOO COME ON!

Whilst I really wish I could say "It doesn't matter what is in your wallet'

Unfortunately in this world.

It does.

• The sun is actually not free!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the sun is obviously not free money just does NOT grow on trees you need to work your hardest to even think about getting treatments.. You also need sunscreen you have to work to get the money for sunscreen yet again money does NOT grow on trees no matter how much you hope it does.

• Money love and all that crap isn't free because you need to work really hard to achieve it.

For example love you need to do a tonne of things to get it, money you need to work your butt off to get it, food you need to spend money which you spend a lot of time to get it, friends you need to make them happy for them to be your friend. And with that I rest my case.

• Emotional cost is real

The path you have to take to reach the best things are morbid otherwise the best thing would seem like the best thing because you have nothing to compare it to. The morib part of life takes an emotional poll on people make it not a money problem but it took away part of the person

• We get things-like friends from things that aren't free

You go to a school- were you probably made the majority of your friends were you need to pay or have a house in a certain area to get into and that is not free. If you meet your future spouse at work you needed, transportation, a uniform and the nesssary training- that isn't free to get that job and meet your future spouse. So yes good things are free but in the majority of cases you needed money and things to meet the people who make your life so goodn.

• Jnuhuhun jjun jj

The cave is so far out I don't know want it in but it's it now it's not a fun good night with all this year I want a little more help to get a little bit more of space up and I have a lot great space keeper to help you to help my with my own family or to yimprove and help you to improve your time with

• Jnuhuhun jjun jj

• No they are not

You are paying if you are going to the theme park you will pay the entrance cost and if you eat food there or shop there.
    You are paying if you are going to the beach because you pay for the transport cost like if you are going there by car you will pay for the petrol or if you are going there by bus or train or ferry you will pay the ticket fare.
    ​You are paying

• It costs time

T t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I m m m m m m mm m e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e