• Bill & Hillary have been honest about their money

Hillary and Bill Clinton have been honest about their earnings and assets. They have released tax forms and federal financial disclosure forms. Allegations about improprieties have been coming from political enemies across the aisle and Bernie Sanders. Hillary Clinton has not released the text of her Wall Street speeches, but the amount she was paid is known.

• Yes, I believe that the Clintons are being honest with their money.

Yes, I believe that the Clintons are being honest with their money because the Clintons have released their tax returns and are very transparent about where they make their money. The Republican front-runner Donald Trump on the other hand refuses to release his tax returns and follow the precedent set by countless other presidential hopefuls.

• Is this a joke?

The Clinton administrations and campaigns have received millions of dollars from countries like Saudi Arabia. Bernie is economically retarded. Trump scares me. Clinton scares me even more. I have an extremely hard time being optimistic about the future of our country but I will continue to try to find hope.

• They have a lot of secrets.

The Clinton family has more skeletons in their closet than a graveyard. Between Bill and Hillary there is enough scandal to fill ten soap operas. These two use each other for their own personal gain and there are a lot of other things that have been swept under the rug because they can be.

• No, Bill and Hillary Clinton are not being honest with their money.

Bill and Hillary Clinton have long had difficulty when it comes to being transparent with the sources of their money. During the '90s, there was the Watergate Scandal where their friends actually were sent to prison because of a get-rich-quick real estate scheme. Recently, the Clintons have come under pressure to disclose more information about money donated to the Clinton Global Initiative, as well as money that Hillary was paid to give speeches to Wall Street firms. In short, the Clintons are unlikely being honest with their money.