Are the current waste disposal methods keeping toxins out of local drinking supplies of water?

• Current water disposal methods are keeping toxins out

It is my opinion that current water disposal methods are keeping toxins out of local drinking supplies of water. I feel that the agencies in charge of water disposal have been enforcing strict measures to monitor what type of waste comes into contact with drinking water, and they have been keeping the harmful forms of waste out of the drinking water supply.

• For The Most Part

I believe current waste disposal methods are keeping toxin out of local drinking supplies of water. Furthermore water receives a lot of treatment before it is generally pumped into the city system beyond simply collecting it. There are occasions where local landfills have problems. Our methods aren't perfect and they could always use improvement, but they do work.

• No, pollution worsens every day

All one needs to do is watch the news daily to see numerous examples of pollution entering water supplies. Whether it's from fracking, chemical spills or other things, chemical pollution is our biggest environmental worry. I think it is more of a problem than even global warming and the government needs to do more.

• The current waste disposal methods is not keeping toxins out of local drinking supplies of water.

The current waste disposal methods is not keeping toxins out of local drinking supplies of water. There needs to be drastic steps and solutions to this problem because it is only getting worse everyday. Our water supply is filled with disgusting toxins that would make any human sick and I think they should figure out how to solve it.

• No, there is still some room for change

I know in my area that the chemical from the toxins are leaking into the water supplies. I have taken measures and added a filtration system on top of another one, to my house. I also don't drink that water I buy mine from a water plant. I test my water all the time, its not okay.